amazing idea for ko4life

This is a discussion on amazing idea for ko4life within the Feedback forums, part of the General category; text messages when someone sends you a pm or replys to your post or a post you posted under and ...
Page: 1

Kmatic

Default amazing idea for ko4life

text messages when someone sends you a pm or replys to your post or a post you posted under and you could be able to send a txt back replying to the pm or post kinda like face book that would be awesome i know i would be more active on forums like that what do you guys think??

Banned

u mean a notification

Kmatic

Quote Originally Posted by Salmin View Post
    u mean a notification
    yeah but sent to your cell phone so you can send a reply to the person say that your selling items and stuff and your not at a computer for a while and someone wants to buy something and you dont want them to find someone els before you can tell them you will do the trade or what not

no offence if your life revolves arounf ko4life to the point where u want text notifications, then you need to quit the game....(just imo)

Call me Ghosty Senior Member SuperGhost's Avatar

Moved to proper section also warned for making a topic in wrong section, AGAIN.

From the beginning Senior Member EG4L's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by str8 View Post
    no offence if your life revolves arounf ko4life to the point where u want text notifications, then you need to quit the game....(just imo)
    couldn't say it better. Can't you just get a new smartphone or wait till you get home to check your 'oh-so-precious' Pm's?

very lame

Kmatic

whats her name said it best you guys are all dbags to everyone btw i am quiting ko

Default text

back away from the computer

not a bad idea, it would be useful for people who trade or sell on a daily basis. Its not a bad idea because you would be able to turn it off or on. Just cause its there doesnt mean he will use it 24/7.