for serious. ko4life has way too many sections. it would be different if these sections were active/useful, but... they aren't.
1. daily news feed- who the hell uses ko4life as their news source? i think someone just found a news script, got too excited, and decided to add it. let's face reality. majority of ko4life is kids. kids that really couldn't give a flying fuck about the news. the few that actually might be eligible to use the section most likely get their news elsewhere. i, for one, use my homepage for news. as does most of society.
2. console gaming section- these forums have been open for over a year. their topic/post counts are miniscule and most of it useless. get rid of them. or merge them if you must. better yet, combine it into the other games - general gaming section.
3. enemy territory - eric plays it. gz.
4. final fantasy - isnt this a console game? why does it get its own section. if you insist that it is for xi online, take a look inside the section.
5. COD - felix got it. gz. i can't believe this forum has a subforum too
6. homework - u srs?
7. books - u srs?
8. anime - i thought this would be booming. but it isn't
9. knowledge base - in theory this was a good idea. but, it needs to be moderated in order for the idea to work. knowledge base and game questions/tips have become one in the same.
10. interserver - making this required as its own forum was a dumb idea. most people don't even pay attention to that forum unless they themselves are seeking a specific trade (thus losing 90% of market) let people make server -> server threads in their trading forums again
how to streamline???
2. ko4life suggestions/bug reports/user input
3. problem resolution center</blockquote>
II. knight online
<blockquote>1. general discussion/chat
2. game question/tips
<blockquote>a. knowledge base</blockquote>
3. in-game requests
b. trade mediation requests</blockquote>
4. shady shits
b. account problems/hacked accounts
c. hall of shame</blockquote></blockquote>
each server has 2 forums: trade, chat. if chat forum seems too hard for u, make a sticky topic inside each trade forum where ppl can chat. server specific drama doesnt belong in general chat.
b. non-ko media
d. movies/tv series</blockquote>
2. other games
<blockquote>a. general (inc. news, less popular games, etc.)- make sticky threads for specific game discussion (i.e. official counterstrike thread, official dota thread, etc.)... doesnt need its own forum
b. console games (subforums unnecessary. doesnt garner enough traffic as it is)
c. world of warcraft (only really active othergame forum tbh)</blockquote>
3. tech support</blockquote>
that is all