private messages

This is a discussion on private messages within the Feedback forums, part of the General category; would it be possible to have the number of unread pm's shown on the top bar, like it was on ...
Page: 1

Default private messages

would it be possible to have the number of unread pm's shown on the top bar, like it was on ranking?

the only way i can tell is when i get the popup, so sometimes i have pm's and have no idea i have them.

What theme are u using? Im using Jet and i get a clear message between the top menu and the topics that says i got X pms.

Piranha_Rogue

Default Re: private messages

Originally posted by 0000000
    would it be possible to have the number of unread pm's shown on the top bar, like it was on ranking?

the only way i can tell is when i get the popup, so sometimes i have pm's and have no idea i have them.
    +1

evenson

Im using acidtech and i get a huge bar inbetween my bar and forums that says YOU HAVE 1 NEW MESSAGE! .. its huge..

like my penis

FatM4n

I get a bat that says you got 1 new message when I have 2 or maybe 3 new messages

im using acidtech also, i dont get any "huge bar". the only notification i see is a popup. perhaps it is something in my profile settings..

Banned Senior Member

Maybe, Before with the default skin It would just say "Check Private Messages" and never told me how many. With the Acid theme, it will tell me I have x many messages with a nice notice

I get this with AcidTech:

Go into your profile and disable the popup notification. Maybe that's it. Let me know.

I use the subsilver and it shows under the "faq", "search", etc links how many new messages i have.