Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Leveling To 80 Section

This is a discussion on Leveling To 80 Section within the Feedback forums, part of the General category; Hi, Since General Got spammed with it and many ppl flame each other. I vote for a "grats on lvl ...
Page: 1

HaMaD

Hi,

Since General Got spammed with it and many ppl flame each other.

I vote for a "grats on lvl 80" section, so general chat doesn't have to be spammed with it.

Call me Ghosty Senior Member SuperGhost's Avatar

Truth be told, Ko4Life already has plenty of sections and more sections will simply result in spam... I don't understand why people make their "I quit KO" topics in general section since it serves no purpose at all(belongs to OffTopic, you quit oh well life goes on... society will not collapse just because you quit). Also all those "w00t Lvl80! I'm 1337" topics should be in Media section.. not in general section.

Question everything. Senior Member josri's Avatar

Truth be told, Ko4Life already has plenty of sections and more sections will simply result in spam... I don't understand why people make their "I quit KO" topics in general section since it serves no purpose at all(belongs to OffTopic, you quit oh well life goes on... society will not collapse just because you quit). Also all those "w00t Lvl80! I'm 1337" topics should be in Media section.. not in general section.[/b]
    +1

lil_mageskillz

i think it would be a good idea to have that. there will not be a new topic every day about sum 1 getting 80. can change that into just a post like in topics like post ur stats.

Truth be told, Ko4Life already has plenty of sections and more sections will simply result in spam... I don't understand why people make their "I quit KO" topics in general section since it serves no purpose at all(belongs to OffTopic, you quit oh well life goes on... society will not collapse just because you quit). Also all those "w00t Lvl80! I'm 1337" topics should be in Media section.. not in general section.[/b]
    and kingship requests should go in the in-game request section.

EpsaNomaly

how about a random stuff subsection where people post topics that only friends read about lvling or quitting or coming back or getting pregnant and everyone else looks at it and says wow that's retarded why even post that shit and then everyone is happy!!

and kingship requests should go in the in-game request section.[/b]
    Well said.

how about a random stuff subsection where people post topics that only friends read about lvling or quitting or coming back or getting pregnant and everyone else looks at it and says wow that's retarded why even post that shit and then everyone is happy!![/b]
    Subsection for Off Topic? Nah....

theres no need for a gratz 80 topic at all. tons of people get lvl 80. its not a big deal. its been like 4-6 months on cwest obviously people are going to get 80. pm them in game and gratz them. sub section in "ingame request" section would be good for king votes tho.

EpsaNomaly

Well said.
    Subsection for Off Topic? Nah....[/b]
    i mean, i wasn't serious, reread if you want

this is a bad idea though

i mean, i wasn't serious (actually though, why don't people make topics when they pregnant?)

this is a bad idea[/b]
    I wouldn't be shocked if they do...Especially after reading Mike@Edana's daily drama in Off Topic section in the past but hey that's why there is a off topic =D

Edit: stop editting >.<

Banned

I smell some kind of sarcasm in the topic maker. a lvling to 80 section seriously? lol. why not make a section called "spam here" better?

eradication

or just a general achievement section, where attn whores can make threads about winning csw, level 80, item upgrades, boss ks/drops etc.

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

society will not collapse just because you quit[/b]
    I&#39;m gonna take that as personal and disagree!

I&#39;m gonna take that as personal and disagree![/b]
    It was different for Dro, woman and children could come out of hiding after he quit, they were finally safe!

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

Oh that was just mean... you know I love little kids. In a non-Michael-Jackson kind of love.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast