Ares Market Rules

This is a discussion on Ares Market Rules within the Feedback forums, part of the General category; Could someone please explain the logic behind disallowing players from advertising +9 unique items? I think it's safe to say ...
Page: 1

Could someone please explain the logic behind disallowing players from advertising +9 unique items? I think it's safe to say since the release of Fire Drake that there isn't as big of a threat of duped items as there use to be... besides, +9 items are not as hard to come by as they use to...
    S> Smite Hammer +11rb :P

Banned

Talked with Eric when you made your topic and he said no just like i did.

I copy'ed from ratniks rules but modified them a little bit. You couldn't sell unique +9's in December. I personally do not see MANY +9 unique weapons compared to the raptors and II's +9.

We all know mirza is flooding Ares server with his GM items which is how everyone is getting HB+9's +9 shell sets ECT.

Few months ago i allowed +9 high class items such as raptors and II's. Because they were starting to be common. I do not see very many at all unique +9's in game so the answer will be no.

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

The rule is no +9 unquies , I will support Vandy 100% in any descion he makes in the Ares section. anyone that tries to flame him will have to deal directly with me.

PaPaSmurF

The rule is no +9 unquies , I will support Vandy 100% in any descion he makes in the Ares section. anyone that tries to flame him will have to deal directly with me.[/b]
    Oh no, not you.

+9 unique weps are not common at all.

but what if someone really made their own +9.. with a screenshot/ksc will they be allowed to sell it then?

Banned

but what if someone really made their own +9.. with a screenshot/ksc will they be allowed to sell it then?[/b]
    Those can be edited from what i herd.

If you think about it, if you let someone sell it with a screenshot/KSC then alot of drama can occur. So it might not be in the best intrest to allow it.

I really do not feel like getting into all the drama details but in my mind i already thought of a few scenarios that could happen if we did do this.

Those can be edited from what i herd.

If you think about it, if you let someone sell it with a screenshot/KSC then alot of drama can occur. So it might not be in the best intrest to allow it.[/b]
    i dont think KSC can be edited...... but anyways......... if a guys quitting, and he does have a +9 item that he did upgrade himself... i really dont see why he cant sell :/ its not like hes selling a +9 unqiue once every week or something............................ bleh, i guess +9's after 4 years are still a sensitive thing to have xD many flames, restrictions, drama and stuff xD

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

We have set rules on these forums and if you can not respect our rules then use a different forum to sell them.

When you make a forum account you agree to our terms and conditons and to follow the rules of this forum.