Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Offically ending Sharing topic's

This is a discussion on Offically ending Sharing topic's within the Feedback forums, part of the General category; Well, in a few day's - Their will be a completely new system that password = unseal question and I ...
Page: 1

Well, in a few day's - Their will be a completely new system that password = unseal question and I think it would best to make everyone know this by ending sharing topic's all together period.

Banned

BlackBreed has made a topic regarding this issue in mod sec but none has replied to it h34r:

BlackBreed has made a topic regarding this issue in mod sec but none has replied to it h34r:[/b]
    that&#39;s cuz black is gay <3

Banned

I think its ppl&#39;s own right to decide if they want sharer or not, just dont come cry on the forums after that lol.

unless u can visit the person in person then having sharer is goin to end

Promise Less, Do More Senior Member Danny's Avatar

that&#39;s cuz black is gay <3[/b]
    It&#39;s OK to be gay :C
    But of course, sharer topics really should be forbidden.
    If it wasn&#39;t, wow... shit load of scams.

REMEMBER TO CHANGE YOUR PASSWORDS IF YOU HAVE (A) SHARER(S)!

Banned

I say let them share but put a notice up saying that ko4life is not responsible for hacked accounts, and if they get hacked and come back here complaining, then ban them.

Promise Less, Do More Senior Member Danny's Avatar

I say let them share but put a notice up saying that ko4life is not responsible for hacked accounts, and if they get hacked and come back here complaining, then ban them.[/b]
    So your saying you&#39;d like to watch KO4Life fall to the ground gradually because we allow people to scam account owners? XD

someone would have to be stupid to give out their seal password to a sharer..
    i doubt ko4life will "fall to the ground"

J

I say let them share but put a notice up saying that ko4life is not responsible for hacked accounts, and if they get hacked and come back here complaining, then ban them.[/b]
    Then we should let account selling back? Because it&#39;s not ko4life&#39;s responsibility for hacked accounts, but we try to prevent them as much as we can. With this new rule implemented, it would also prevent more scams.

Then we should let account selling back? Because it&#39;s not ko4life&#39;s responsibility for hacked accounts, but we try to prevent them as much as we can. With this new rule implemented, it would also prevent more scams.[/b]
    I agree with J / Black - This should be completely banned from ko4life, but alas it&#39;s up to you guys xD

me and my sharer gave all info to each other and worked out smoothly :P. some people are just bad a picking sharers. but either way i think itll prevent alot of scams by doing so.

jaffa

yeee,
    that section only ganna get poeple scammed

Banned

Its basically left up to the person looking for the sharer, if hes dumb enough to trust some random with the items to his account then so be it. Its up to the people in the end.

@ danny: You&#39;re not allowing them to, the account owner is.

Banned

Yeah, we should stop people from sharing because they might get scammed. Lets not stop there, people are also getting scammed by doing trades, lets stop people from trading. Remove those damn market sections; it is a breeding ground for scams. What about the recent trend where people are getting scammed because a person supposedly hacked everyone&#39;s ko4life username? Let us prevent people from getting scammed by closing ko4life. While we are doing that, lets all search our anal cavities because who knows maybe someone might have planted a microphone in our ass, so they can listen in on us and figure out our account information.

Let&#39;s not forget why ranking and ko4life was created. Let the players decide what is good for them, instead of shoving rules down their throats because "it is good for them".

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast