ban for bumping old threads

This is a discussion on ban for bumping old threads within the Feedback forums, part of the General category; seems its "funny" to bump threads from march 06 and having people make themselfs look like idiots when the post ...
Page: 1

seems its "funny" to bump threads from march 06 and having people make themselfs look like idiots when the post serios replys to them

seems its "funny" to bump threads from march 06 and having people make themselfs look like idiots when the post serios replys to them[/b]

Everyone who bumps a post that is older than 1 month without good reason is getting warned. The way our warning system is set right now, 3 strikes and you're out.

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

Everyone who bumps a post that is older than 1 month without good reason is getting warned. The way our warning system is set right now, 3 strikes and you're out.[/b]

Or if they are really unlucky and bump it when Shurt and I are both on and we both increase the warn

Or if they are really unlucky and bump it when Shurt and I are both on and we both increase the warn [/b]

That'd be two-for-one deal right there, only the lucky people get those :P

OohYouTouchedMyTraLa

bump

Havvk

bump[/b]
    ok

Hostage

Just mute them for a few days. They will get the point.

Just mute them for a few days. They will get the point.[/b]
    you mean like that guy who bumped almost every thread from march saying "fuk k2, fuk gm, fuk ko"?

Hostage

I dont know who you're talking about. But I'm sure I woulda banned him the moment he did it. We have enough idiots on this forum. Though I do like this new warning system. Still gives people a chance if they arent too stupid.

you mean like that guy who bumped almost every thread from march saying "fuk k2, fuk gm, fuk ko"?[/b]

No no, people like him get suspended so long even their grandchildren will be long gone before time's up.