I got banned :S

This is a discussion on I got banned :S within the Feedback forums, part of the General category; Hello its me tamachan, This is my back up account, I apologies for posting my quitting topic in the Pathos ...
Page: 1

tama

Hello its me tamachan, This is my back up account, I apologies for posting my quitting topic in the Pathos Section.
    I got banned 1 week for posting that topic in Market Section, Yes i am sorry.. i didnt post it in General Chat because i dont want to read replies from people i dont know and all they write is Sie bb or something like those kinds of words that are counted as spams..
    I only played Pathos so i just thought that posting in the Pathos section will only Concern Pathosian players and since it doesnt increase ur post counts it wont get flooded with spams.

Can i have another chance or a warning ? because i really want to browse the forum with my original account and i promise i wont post anything like that again.
    Thanks and sorry for making this account... i was just shocked to get banned
    Anyway im Very Sorry if i made u angry or pissed u off Felix or any ko4life mods or admins

The Topic link is here : http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index....owtopic=198394

Aw tamachan ur cute!

I got a puppy!

its not like ur gone forever

see you in 1 week

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

Hello its me tamachan, This is my back up account, I apologies for posting my quitting topic in the Pathos Section.
    I got banned 1 week for posting that topic in Market Section, Yes i am sorry.. i didnt post it in General Chat because i dont want to read replies from people i dont know and all they write is Sie bb or something like those kinds of words that are counted as spams..
    I only played Pathos so i just thought that posting in the Pathos section will only Concern Pathosian players and since it doesnt increase ur post counts it wont get flooded with spams.

Can i have another chance or a warning ? because i really want to browse the forum with my original account and i promise i wont post anything like that again.
    Thanks and sorry for making this account... i was just shocked to get banned
    Anyway im Very Sorry if i made u angry or pissed u off Felix or any ko4life mods or admins

The Topic link is here : http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index....owtopic=198394[/b]
    This account now has a life time bann on it for advoiding a current banning

You have a 5 day ban put in place , learn the rules or you will find my temper is very short. nothing pisses me off more than idiots posting server shit on the market forums. Post in the correct sections or don't post at all.

If I see you so much as make a 3rd account to advoid the banning I will make sure the main account is perminatley locked out and a ip block is put in place.