Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

is it ban reason to sell +9 items on forum?

This is a discussion on is it ban reason to sell +9 items on forum? within the Feedback forums, part of the General category; why indiaan got banned? , i mean we all know he sells high class items, but since when is that ...
Page: 1

Banned Senior Member

Default is it ban reason to sell +9 items on forum?

why indiaan got banned? , i mean we all know he sells high class items,
    but since when is that forbidden?, i think its not fair at all banning 1 person, while cwest market and other markets peoples selling +9/2/3 items also...
    it doesnt matter its still the same.. also there is no official rule about this,

i mean, if they ban 1 person for selling+9/2/3 items.. then start banning everyone on forums who sells a single +9/2/3 items..
    not just 1 person.. also banning him without even warning him, or giving him the change to change his topics, shows how sadly the person in this case it

its just BS, its like 1 mod abusing powers

Ye i known indiann for a while, just about everyone has abused most of the sell sections. Either knowing they were selling duped/gm injected items, specially in C-west. Some like chukaro still sell items for cuban even though u cant sell items for other plp. Just plain noone really gives a shit. They know there trusty and nothing will happen. If its like that, im sure would only be a FEW plp left as most plp have sold duped/illegal items and even have helped sell other plp items/acc sometime or anotha.

EG: Sesame and Phar0 selling fking +10's and +3's. 99% know were obtained illegaly but but regardless because they knew they were trusty and nothing would happen to affect the trade. There have been plenty of legit +10 items in the older server like ares. In Cwest atleast not many +10, to this day i still think apollo +10 cleaver aint legit lol.

Cano Senior Member Canofwhopass's Avatar

KO ruled a few months ago all +10s are illegal indiaan, and sesame where selling illegal items, therefore led to there ban.

Step asid noob i got this Senior Member diablos13us's Avatar

I've gone through about 10 pages in gevez and over there no one is selling list of +9 +10 uniques anymore they must have removed the sellers as well in their forum

No.1 gb suppiler Senior Member

well i think indiaan is just a reseller of gms.. he did nothing wrong ... so a ban sounds unfair to him

I agree with what was said above, either ban all the sellers, or ban no one at all.
    Making exceptions isn't a good way of daeling with things. He's been on here for so long, if you thought there was something wrong before, you should have laid some rules about it waaaay earlier.
    The way things went down now just doesn't seem right..

Purrminator Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by juanmao View Post
    well i think indiaan is just a reseller of gms.. he did nothing wrong ... so a ban sounds unfair to him
    The rules in ko4life is that you can't sell GM items, which is bannable, so i clearly see why he got banned

R.I.P Impulsive Senior Member jaspreet's Avatar

Your kidding right? This topic doesnt even attempt to address the issue. You have 1 seller who is selling items that have been around on the server for longer then anyone can remember and then you have seller #2 who is INJECTING items from a Gm after getting sales from another buyer. That is 2 totally different aspects of the mirror. One is selling Items already on the server, other is bring more in, TOTALLY different.....As far as a person selling items for another person, yes that is ILLEGAL on this forum. Go report it, its not that fucking hard.
    MyDestiny likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by iThardy View Post
    The rules in ko4life is that you can't sell GM items, which is bannable, so i clearly see why he got banned
    This. And its obvious.. Since they banned indiaan, they should also ban every others that are obvious like him. Lets see what'll happen

well other people are selling 10/9/3s and tbh we all know that some of those items have a "fishy" origins but the sellers shouldn't be banned, atleast not one out of many, unless the items are stole, duped etc -> and will lead to the lost of items/money.

just unban indiaan, unless you guys are gonna enforce a rule that bans all of the people selling high lvl items.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by BasKomutaN View Post
    why indiaan got banned? , i mean we all know he sells high class items,
    but since when is that forbidden?, i think its not fair at all banning 1 person, while cwest market and other markets peoples selling +9/2/3 items also...
    it doesnt matter its still the same.. also there is no official rule about this,

i mean, if they ban 1 person for selling+9/2/3 items.. then start banning everyone on forums who sells a single +9/2/3 items..
    not just 1 person.. also banning him without even warning him, or giving him the change to change his topics, shows how sadly the person in this case it

its just BS, its like 1 mod abusing powers
    or because every one that posted agreed? hes just not selling "9's/+2s" hes selling on EVERY server ANY ITEM you want +10 basically.

edit: why would he be given a warning im pretty sure his sig said he did over 200 trades.

Comparing indiaaan to cwest sellers is plain dumb. As jas said, people in cwest just buying-selling items thats been in the server, not like indiaaan whos injecting those +9/+10s to the servers fresh. I dont see people selling +10 let alone +9s tht much in cwest.

Validating

Previously people used to get banned for posting such topics, now there was a cap when those topics were left untouched for some reason.

Step asid noob i got this Senior Member diablos13us's Avatar

you think he will hand out refunds if the items are all wiped that would be the right thing to do nah he would be driving his newly purchased sportscar when the dust settles

why is pharo still on the forums if hes doing the same thing indiannn is doing?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast