Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

is it ban reason to sell +9 items on forum?

This is a discussion on is it ban reason to sell +9 items on forum? within the Feedback forums, part of the General category; You're lying from start, he was selling +10 (not 9) in every server . Anyway he was selling gm items, ...
Page: 2

You're lying from start, he was selling +10 (not 9) in every server.

Anyway he was selling gm items, he got banned. Its that simple, now get over it or transform into mastodons and protest in mora.
    No one here will cry about a guy that's helping sink ko .

Banned Senior Member

What a ridiculous ban, and look at all the other people selling 9/10 items. Was there even warnings, or just one day decide to instant ban him? Sounds unjust...

Me banning Indiaan or SeSame was by no means me being unfair, or specifically targeting them. There was a topic created specifically concerning him & as soon as the matter was brought to my attention I banned him.

• Trading
      • Gamers4Life does NOT support scamming. Proven scammers will NOT be allowed to trade in this forum.
      • It is strictly against to rules to post a marking topic for a friend or anyone other than yourself.
      • Gamers4Life will NOT investigate scam accusations. Moderators will decide how to proceed on a case by case scenario.
      • We do NOT allow trading of illegal, duped, sql injected or gm created items. We realize it is impossible to know the source of all items, but in cases where we know about the ilegal source of an item, we will block those posts.
      • Gamers4Life is not responsible for any item/account loss generated by trades in this forum.
      • Do not post links to "new sites" without authorization.
      • Do not post links to "Online Store" sites.
      • Do not advertise your own selling thread in someone else s' selling thread. This is both rude and unacceptable. (3 day mute/ban)
      • Market sections are strictly for marketing purposes (i.e. buying/selling virtual goods), any other topics considered as SPAM and will be locked.
    • Policing
      • Users that do NOT follow these rules will be banned.
      • Any attempt to circumvent a temporary ban will lead to that ban being made permanent.

You've got to be bullshitting me if you think either of these two LEGITLY have +9/10 +3 in five plus servers. No way in hell they would be selling +5's, then it'd be to obvious to begin with. I just don't understand the logic that, "These guys have been around forever, the damage has already been done.", or, "How can you single these two out?".

Just because someone has gotten away with it for 'xxx' time, does not make it okay. If I scammed someone back in 2008, and it just got brought to hand, would it be okay? I don't think so. If nothing else...they are reselling, which OUR (keyword-G4L) rules state these members guilty of such will be banned, and it'd be pure ignorance to argue these two are not guilty of one of the two (reselling or selling gm injected items, etc.)

I am not going back on my decision of banning either of these two. I'll say it one more time, me banning them was not targetting them specifically, I banned them IMMEDIATLY, once brought to my attention. Ill do the same for any other member of this forum I see guilty of such. These two were blatenly breaking the rules, so no, no warning was given. Scum like that have ruined this game I once enjoyed so much and no lenience wil be given, to anyone.
    Last edited by Legend; 04-03-2012 at 04:00 PM.

Well, sorry to say legend but the same logic can be used as the logic u Mods used in scam cases. You can tell a scam happened plain easy just ban em but always say, post pic and and all that bullshit that is most mods require which arent necessary in half the topics, just can use minimal thinking. Unless you can prove with pics that each of those items was from a GM or he could just easily just bought them mad cheap in game from servers and resell. Yes i know its BS thinking, but that's the mod thinking way in forums to prove if someone is incorrect, pic or gtfo.

Also, if so, was is Phar0 still here

and moving it to feedback section is kinda a dick move to get this topic less viewed. Should be in normal General Section.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by xLegendZ View Post
    Scum like that have ruined this game I once enjoyed so much and no lenience wil be given, to anyone.
    You call Indiaan scum and blame him for ruining the game? No... if anything blame the corrupt gms or the game company themselves for allowing this and putting no serious effort into the game.

Your sig with "respect others" and "be kind" sure contradicts that flaming and using words like 'scum' to describe someone who is 10000% trustable with peoples money and is for sure more safe and honest then 99% of the people in this game.

Quote Originally Posted by Excision View Post
    You call Indiaan scum and blame him for ruining the game? No... if anything blame the corrupt gms or the game company themselves for allowing this and putting no serious effort into the game.

Your sig with "respect others" and "be kind" sure contradicts that flaming and using words like 'scum' to describe someone who is 10000% trustable with peoples money and is for sure more safe and honest then 99% of the people in this game.
    He is scum for doing such. I don't care how trustable he is, he's broken the rules & by selling these items for the corrupt gms/etc he is guilty by contribution. He can take his selling elsewhere as it has not/nor will it make any positive contribution on this forum anymore.

As to whoever mentioned Pharoh, I'll (or any other staff member that catches it) will look into it.

On an ending note, NO ONE has given me any plausible reasoning as to why Indiaan should be unbanned. Care to prove that his hundreds of plus nine/ten, three accessories are legit and we will talk. Otherwise, please don't waste my time. I appreciate the concern, though.

By legit, I mean in unison with the rules abiding to G4L.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by iLikeCheese View Post
    Well, sorry to say legend but the same logic can be used as the logic u Mods used in scam cases. You can tell a scam happened plain easy just ban em but always say, post pic and and all that bullshit that is most mods require which arent necessary in half the topics, just can use minimal thinking. Unless you can prove with pics that each of those items was from a GM or he could just easily just bought them mad cheap in game from servers and resell. Yes i know its BS thinking, but that's the mod thinking way in forums to prove if someone is incorrect, pic or gtfo.
    We are actually required to have proof something before we allowed to ban someone for scamming, I don't know why it should be handled different in this case.
    To me people are innocent until proven otherwise.

And about moving the topic, it was me. This is a forum related discussion and not really about knight online in general so I thought it fits here better.

Quote Originally Posted by MrRapist View Post

And about moving the topic, it was me. This is a forum related discussion and not really about knight online in general so I thought it fits here better.

cant agree with that. It is about +9/10 items that was sold in KO market section... so general Knight Online section fits way better that this one in my opinion

Banned

This topic is not about items being sold in ko but about items being sold by a member on ko4life and him being banned, therefore it's a forum related topic.

Its related to KO, you can think what you want, but realistically this is in the KO section, noone bothers wasting time on other sections really.

and @ "e are actually required to have proof something before we allowed to ban someone"

your right, where is it?

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Excision View Post
    So it's not Indiaans fault, it's the corrupt GM's? Oh wait, it's not the corrupt GM's fault now, it's their parents for not raising them to be honest people. Oh wait, it's not the parents, it's the schools for not teaching them what the parents are lacking in moral values. Oh wait, it's not the school, it's the lack of funding in the school district they were raised in. Oh wait, now it's the governments fault.

Get over yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by buzer View Post
    now get over it or transform into mastodons and protest in mora...

+1

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by regiss View Post
    cant agree with that. It is about +9/10 items that was sold in KO market section... so general Knight Online section fits way better that this one in my opinion
    No, this is about the banning of a user. Hence it fits here, and not general section, hence why I moved it, hence why it will stay here.

Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar

I'm gonna be a bit bold here and tell you to read the fucking rules. Enough said.

Quote Originally Posted by Weez View Post
    why is pharo still on the forums if hes doing the same thing indiannn is doing?
    check my topics first then compare me with indiaan. till this database hacking noone interested what indiaan did. I didint claim on forum or to ppl I m getting thoose items from Gm or a very secret person. after this latest k2 item selling situation, I was just a re-seller, I buy from another person qho is quitting or need asap money. I bought and re-selled and my my benefit. Even when ppl asked about the latest +10 items, I said them better not to buy; I said them to truth that they are injected from k2. IF you dont believe me you can ask Phala from dies and some other gg players. Or I can make a ss of my warning to ppl who wanted buy those +10 items. so before you blame someone pls get info about him then do it.

Banned Senior Member

Don't want to be a dick, but you might as well bad this guy for selling hb 10 then if you banned these guys for selling +10 items... http://www.gamers4life.com/forums/f1...b-10-a-331383/

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast