Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree1Likes

is it ban reason to sell +9 items on forum?

This is a discussion on is it ban reason to sell +9 items on forum? within the Feedback forums, part of the General category; Originally Posted by Excision Don't want to be a dick, but you might as well bad this guy for selling ...
Page: 3

Cano Senior Member Canofwhopass's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Excision View Post
    Don't want to be a dick, but you might as well bad this guy for selling hb 10 then if you banned these guys for selling +10 items... http://www.gamers4life.com/forums/f1...b-10-a-331383/
    supposedly that is legit. and i seen you selling many +9s lol

Quote Originally Posted by Excision View Post
    Don't want to be a dick, but you might as well bad this guy for selling hb 10 then if you banned these guys for selling +10 items... http://www.gamers4life.com/forums/f1...b-10-a-331383/
    I don't understand how so many members can twist and deter what I say. Never, did I say I was banning every user on this forum that sells +10 items.

This guy is selling one +10 item, in ONE server (not to mention a server that has been around for eight years). I thought I'd made it quite clear. Indiaan & SeSame were selling +9/10/3 (plural, not one) in over FIVE servers. Not to sound like a dick, but please read. & before you post, use logic in what you're saying...better yet, as the saying goes, "Think before you speak".

Cano Senior Member Canofwhopass's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by xLegendZ View Post
    I don't understand how so many members can twist and deter what I say. Never, did I say I was banning every user on this forum that sells +10 items.

This guy is selling one +10 item, in ONE server (not to mention a server that has been around for eight years). I thought I'd made it quite clear. Indiaan & SeSame were selling +9/10/3 (plural, not one) in over FIVE servers. Not to sound like a dick, but please read. & before you post, use logic in what you're saying...better yet, as the saying goes, "Think before you speak".
    a men sister preach it.

need to add these ban subjects to the rule book.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123