Banned forum account

This is a discussion on Banned forum account within the Feedback forums, part of the General category; So i thought i should make a topic because most of the admins i've Pmd wont reply Here's what happened: ...
Page: 1

Default Banned forum account

So i thought i should make a topic because most of the admins i've Pmd wont reply

Here's what happened:

I was testing the R bug and some other hacks on the open beta. (I was abroad when the closed beta was on). I think some gm noticed when i tested the sprint bug ( makes you run 2 x faster than lightfeet without getting dc ) and banned my level 13 warrior. I wanted to make it level 20 to test if R bug works and report it to some ko4life admin in private as the R bug was selfmade and i didn't want other ppl to start working on making one. So i got banned at level 13 and made another warrior level 20 and tested the bug, it worked. I reported it to festo and thought that's it, that now i'm waiting for the original server to come out. But superghosty also banned my forum account, and now festo says he doesn't remember me reporting to him. Neither festo or superghosty response to the pms i let my friend send them as i was banned myself. You guys can check my old account's (tompsu) inbox, i kept all the pms so there is the proof of everything. Ohh and also thanks to this incident i found out another bug. You can log in with banned characters in a certain way, wanna know how???....

Ohh and btw if you think i wanted to use the R hack to level or something, then why would i leave the second warrior as level 20 as i could have leveled it to 60+ easly. I don't care about level or NPs in beta and using hacks for leveling or something with a risk of ban would be stupid, as it's logical you get banned in forum as the game and forum accounts are connected with the "inforum" registering.

Some of you may say that: "You were still using hacks pla pla pla"
    Well all i have to say is: How can you prevent hacking when you don't know anything about it? I prolly have more knowledge about Knight online than most of the administrators and members togather

Open beta is for testing BUGS, so that's exactly what i did and got banned for testing and reporting, thanks
    Last edited by nirk; 01-27-2010 at 05:14 AM.

Sergeant Senior Member AlwaysDown's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by nirk View Post
    So i thought i should make a topic because most of the admins i've Pmd wont reply

Here's what happened:

I was testing the R bug and some other hacks on the open beta. (I was abroad when the closed beta was on). I think some gm noticed when i tested the sprint bug ( makes you run 2 x faster than lightfeet without getting dc ) and banned my level 13 warrior. I wanted to make it level 20 to test if R bug works and report it to some ko4life admin in private as the R bug was selfmade and i didn't want other ppl to start working on making one. So i got banned at level 13 and made another warrior level 20 and tested the bug, it worked. I reported it to festo and thought that's it, that now i'm waiting for the original server to come out. But superghosty also banned my forum account, and now festo says he doesn't remember me reporting to him. Neither festo or superghosty response to the pms i let my friend send them as i was banned myself. You guys can check my old account's (tompsu) inbox, i kept all the pms so there is the proof of everything. Ohh and also thanks to this incident i found out another bug. You can log in with banned characters in a certain way, wanna know how???....

Ohh and btw if you think i wanted to use the R hack to level or something, then why would i leave the second warrior as level 20 as i could have leveled it to 60+ easly. I don't care about level or NPs in beta and using hacks for leveling or something with a risk of ban would be stupid, as it's logical you get banned in forum as the game and forum accounts are connected with the "inforum" registering.

Some of you may say that: "You were still using hacks pla pla pla"
    Well all i have to say is: How can you prevent hacking when you don't know anything about it? I prolly have more knowledge about Knight online than most of the administrators and members togather

Open beta is for testing BUGS, so that's exactly what i did and got banned for testing and reporting, thanks
    What you should have done was to send a private message to one of the administrators and ask if you may try to use any hacks (wich i doubt would happen), but no, you still did it without any permission. And beta were made because people would try to find as many bugs as possible and see if everything is working properly and not that you should start to hack, I guess it's the staff that takes care of that. Honestly it's pretty hard to believe you since you have no proof, but again it's just beta. I hope any administrator will figure something out. By the way, to insult the staff was probably not a good idea lol.
    Last edited by AlwaysDown; 01-27-2010 at 06:46 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysDown View Post
    What you should have done was to send a private message to one of the administrators and ask if you may try to use any hacks (wich i doubt would happen), but no, you still did it without any permission. And beta were made because people would try to find as many bugs as possible and see if everything is working properly and not that you should start to hack, I guess it's the staff that takes care of that. Honestly it's pretty hard to believe you since you have no proof, but again it's just beta. I hope any administrator will figure something out. By the way, to insult the staff was probably not a good idea lol.
    He has proof, read?

For me it was kinda disturbing how Festo ignored me and after a while Ghosty ignored me as well. Ko4Life has turned into Ko4Life Server Project, nobody cares about what goes around the forums anymore so idk why Tompsu bothered to even post this, the value of Ko4Life has long gone negative.

Well Alwaysdown i clearly said in the end of my post that i tried BUGS not hacks. Thease are two different things. You don't need any programs to use bugs. And i didn't insult any administrator i just said that i probably know more about KO than they do, because they haven't probably mess around much with programming and stuff (exept for devile maybe)

Sergeant Senior Member AlwaysDown's Avatar

My fault, was up all night I guess I missed the part where you said you had proof.
    In the beggining there is a part where you said''I was testing the R bug and some other hacks on the open beta''first so that you admitted you were using bugs and hacks, but now you deny it lol. Anyways good luck with this.