Results 1 to 10 of 10

Banned (old) forum account.

This is a discussion on Banned (old) forum account. within the Feedback forums, part of the General category; Hello, I got a old forum account on this forum from the time it was only ko4life and for a ...
Page: 1


  1. #1
    Niropirodiro
    Guest

    Default Banned (old) forum account.

    Hello,

    I got a old forum account on this forum from the time it was only ko4life and for a unknown reason it seems to be banned. Is it possible to get unbanned?

    I tried to pm Shurt a couple of times but no response there.

    My old forum account is Niro.

    Greetings,

    Niro

  2. #2
    Sergeant Senior Member AlwaysDown's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Next Door
    Posts
    894

    Default

    Not quite sure but when they moved the forums alot of people automaticly got banned for not activating their accounts. Let's just wait for any administrator to read this topic.
    Last edited by AlwaysDown; 01-16-2010 at 10:29 PM.

  3. #3
    Niropirodiro
    Guest

    Default

    A reply from a mod would be nice >_>

  4. #4
    Sk8er4lif3
    Guest

    Default

    lol mods arent very active? or dont wanna take the time to look at his thread? lol well hope you get other account back :P

  5. #5
    Niropirodiro
    Guest

    Default

    mods seems to be dead

  6. #6
    tommiexx
    Guest

    Default

    i kinda have a similiar problem, i lost my acc since forum upgraded to vbulletin and i lost my email adresss some how so i cant restore the password. have been pmin/ tryin to contact any mod but ive failed for 2 months -.-

  7. #7
    Call me Ghosty Senior Member SuperGhost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    1,913

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Niropirodiro View Post
    Hello,

    I got a old forum account on this forum from the time it was only ko4life and for a unknown reason it seems to be banned. Is it possible to get unbanned?

    I tried to pm Shurt a couple of times but no response there.

    My old forum account is Niro.

    Greetings,

    Niro
    Log on "Niro" and go to the following link:

    http://www.gamers4life.com/forums/re...o=requestemail

    Once you verify your account, "banned" tag should go away.

    Quote Originally Posted by tommiexx View Post
    i kinda have a similiar problem, i lost my acc since forum upgraded to vbulletin and i lost my email adresss some how so i cant restore the password. have been pmin/ tryin to contact any mod but ive failed for 2 months -.-
    Unfortunately I don't have enough access to change an e-mail address on the account; therefore, you'll need to contact one of the Admins.

  8. #8
    tommiexx
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SuperGhost View Post
    Log on "Niro" and go to the following link:

    http://www.gamers4life.com/forums/re...o=requestemail

    Once you verify your account, "banned" tag should go away.



    Unfortunately I don't have enough access to change an e-mail address on the account; therefore, you'll need to contact one of the Admins.

    i know mate ive bin tryin to do that for 3 months now havent received a single reply out of mine like 15 emails already XD

  9. #9
    Regular Member JaSpErX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    48

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysDown View Post
    Not quite sure but when they moved the forums alot of people automaticly got banned for not activating their accounts. Let's just wait for any administrator to read this topic.
    this explain my problem .... so i should post 51+ post to make a thread in market place .. ty

  10. #10
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    97

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JaSpErX View Post
    this explain my problem .... so i should post 51+ post to make a thread in market place .. ty
    Yup got like 25 more to go :P

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •