Results 1 to 14 of 14

Banned question

This is a discussion on Banned question within the Feedback forums, part of the General category; If phantoms roommate was on ko4life with his own account and he was banned for something stupid, would phantom be ...
Page: 1


  1. #1
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Ft. Gordon GA.
    Posts
    5,690

    Default Banned question

    If phantoms roommate was on ko4life with his own account and he was banned for something stupid, would phantom be banned too?



  2. #2
    Call me Ghosty Senior Member SuperGhost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    1,913

    Default

    What is it this time? O.o

  3. #3
    Leonidas
    Guest

    Default

    Well obviously he wants one of his friends unbanned, and wants to see if it is okay first. Using Phantom as an example thinking he will get special treatment as a moderator (which most likely he will, I wont disagree with that part). Unfortunately he didn't think it all the way through. The motive of this thread is clear to anyone with half a brain (unfortunately you don't seem to fall under that category ghost).

  4. #4
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Ft. Gordon GA.
    Posts
    5,690

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Leonidas View Post
    Well obviously he wants one of his friends unbanned, and wants to see if it is okay first. Using Phantom as an example thinking he will get special treatment as a moderator (which most likely he will, I wont disagree with that part). Unfortunately he didn't think it all the way through. The motive of this thread is clear to anyone with half a brain (unfortunately you don't seem to fall under that category ghost).
    Leo must be like love, another person who is avoiding a ban. To bad none of the Globals know how to IP check. You just make yourself look like a fool for replying on my thread which you know nothing about.


    Ghost its a simple question, not hard to comprehend lol

  5. #5
    Call me Ghosty Senior Member SuperGhost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    1,913

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by vandy_vs_gator View Post
    Leo must be like love, another person who is avoiding a ban. To bad none of the Globals know how to IP check. You just make yourself look like a fool for replying on my thread which you know nothing about.
    I have already checked every IP Leo logged on, most of them are dynamic IP and few proxies which gave me 15-20 unique Gamers4Life account.

    Edit: I did find something interesting, bye Leo.

    Ghost its a simple question, not hard to comprehend lol
    I understand your question quiet well; however, I was more interested in your intention than your question.

    On Topic: How "stupid" is this "something"?
    Last edited by SuperGhost; 09-12-2009 at 02:33 PM.

  6. #6
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Ft. Gordon GA.
    Posts
    5,690

    Default

    So I am guessing no one knows the answer to a question which is so easy to figure out.

  7. #7
    Define ʎʇılɐǝɹ. Senior Member The_Real_PlodeZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    2,629

    Default

    I see what you did there.

  8. #8
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Kanata eh?
    Posts
    7,163

    Default

    Let me answer for you, if my roomate did something stupid on this website which he doesnt have an account on, he would have the account banned and i'd slap him and with forum security he wouldnt be able to make another account

    As per why you are wondering, I have no idea but none of your cousins are being unbanned

  9. #9
    SuperRajiv The Spasian ResserGD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    London, United Kingdom
    Posts
    2,500

    Default

    I don't actually understand anymore..

  10. #10
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Ft. Gordon GA.
    Posts
    5,690

    Default

    Atleast Phantom understands something. Robokill and enzo are not the same person. Fr4nkie is dumb. Robokill was banned for being enzo which he is not. Which is a wrongful ban.

    /close.

  11. #11
    Define ʎʇılɐǝɹ. Senior Member The_Real_PlodeZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    2,629

    Default

    Closed

  12. #12
    SuperRajiv The Spasian ResserGD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    London, United Kingdom
    Posts
    2,500

    Default

    I still don't actually understand.

  13. #13
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Kanata eh?
    Posts
    7,163

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by vandy_vs_gator View Post
    Atleast Phantom understands something. Robokill and enzo are not the same person. Fr4nkie is dumb. Robokill was banned for being enzo which he is not. Which is a wrongful ban.

    /close.
    both have shared the same IP, not my issue

  14. #14
    Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    England
    Posts
    5,965

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by vandy_vs_gator View Post
    So I am guessing no one knows the answer to a question which is so easy to figure out.

    No Vandy , noone actually cares. Very big difference.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •