Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

before i even got a chance to question

This is a discussion on before i even got a chance to question within the Feedback forums, part of the General category; then why did he not ban dro when dro was "racist" why did he wait til the topic was closed ...
Page: 5

Robokill

then why did he not ban dro when dro was "racist" why did he wait til the topic was closed and ended and then some time after that before he banned, considering he was posting in the topic as well until it was closed

and he only banned dro after moe was banned, and the first thing he does after he bans dro is goes on irc to say "i win" and his first defense is "well moe was banned for 3 days!"

face it, vandy only banned dro for personal reasons not for "racism" and vandy himself was FAR more racist in the topic than dro was[/b]
    He could have decided that a ban/warn was needed after the topic was closed (if I understand correctly what your saying, that is). It is justifiable to ban Dro for racism if Moe was banned for racism. No one should receive special treatment(although that is untrue considering Dro gets special treatment)

In any case I do think it was a bit out of line to go on IRC and say "I win."

No, I know him on a personal level and I can tell you he is not racist. I see him almost every weekend and such, and never has a racist thing(aside from jokes told to our different ethnical friends).

No, I know him on a personal level and I can tell you he is not racist. I see him almost every weekend and such, and never has a racist thing(aside from jokes told to our different ethnical friends).[/b]
    that doesnt matter. this is ko4life, we don't know what he does irl and we rly dont care. dro isn't really racist either, he just jokes around with it. vandy was FAR more racist than anyone in that topic. yet he has the nerve to ban dro for being racist? what a fucking joke.

PriestOfShadows

that doesnt matter. this is ko4life, we don't know what he does irl and we rly dont care. dro isn't really racist either, he just jokes around with it. vandy was FAR more racist than anyone in that topic. yet he has the nerve to ban dro for being racist? what a fucking joke.[/b]
    well comeon, he won&#39;t ban himself will he? <_<

Wasn&#39;t a perma ban, was completely justified banning.

Quit whining already.
    Dro trolls enough to the point where theres plenty enough reason to ban him, but so does half the forum.

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

Wasn&#39;t a perma ban, was completely justified banning.[/b]
    Really? Justified ban? Seriously?

Dro trolls enough to the point where theres plenty enough reason to ban him...[/b]
    For instance? And how do I Troll the forum since there&#39;s only 3 sections I actually look at? (TV Series, Off Topic and Ko4life) My post count has gone from 4200ish to 4486 since I sold my account (December 2006)

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

Wasn&#39;t a perma ban, was completely justified banning.

Quit whining already.
    Dro trolls enough to the point where theres plenty enough reason to ban him, but so does half the forum.[/b]
    but he&#39;s a good troll. there&#39;s a BIG DIFFERNCE. i would say vandy was a fuckin bigger troll before he got mod, so if he could actualy get MOD n not get BANNED i don&#39;t see why dro is banned. this is a big screw you if you&#39;re gona be an ironic bitch. here&#39;s something for you to justify- vandy&#39;s brain!

and about the diez bandwagon, WELL TOO BAD! suck it up.

AND with that- i conclude this ends. just don&#39;t try to screw with us again.

TunaFishyMe

yea bitch...you cant fucking touch us. UNTOUCHABLESSS!!

Banned Senior Member

yea bitch...you cant fucking touch us. UNTOUCHABLESSS!![/b]
    no

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345