Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Selling accounts w/o cypher ring.

This is a discussion on Selling accounts w/o cypher ring. within the Feedback forums, part of the General category; I remember the time when this was not bannable on this forum and I wanna ask why you cant sell ...
Page: 1

Question everything. Senior Member josri's Avatar

I remember the time when this was not bannable on this forum and I wanna ask why you cant sell it now.

Call me Ghosty Senior Member SuperGhost's Avatar

The decision was made after the region patch. Cypher ring is an in-game item hence it can be treated as other in-game items, that's why it is allowed to be sold/traded. However, majority of people who claim to be selling their accounts on Cypher Ring actually don't have the ring...

yea but you can change region and at the time this rule was implented you couldnt

Banned

CS works in mysterious ways and people can/are/will still get scammed from buying accounts.

Well there are ways to not get scammed after you buy an account and one is that if you got the info you instantly buy something from pus.

This way the CS needs the information how you purchased it and it will be fuking harder to get it back.

Banned

josri what you just said contradicted itself. Even if you mistyped what you just replied my statement still stands. "Mysterious"

but why was it allowe dbefore and isnt now?

$55 is a lot for many people. Especially if ur buying 6x

nutsackatak1

Seriously fuck cypher rings

Seriously fuck cypher rings[/b]

Seriously, I don't much care what you think. We decided to this because people still wanted to sell/trade accounts after the region patch. We kept this after the patch had been modified because, while we only allowed Cypher Rings, the number of scams went down dramatically. So, you're (speaking to the entire community) choice is Cypher Rings or no account trading/selling whatsoever.

aka Manipulation Senior Member KungPaoChicken's Avatar

Well there are ways to not get scammed after you buy an account and one is that if you got the info you instantly buy something from pus.

This way the CS needs the information how you purchased it and it will be fuking harder to get it back.[/b]
    The person can just say oh, I got my account hacked. K2 has done this before in which they give the account to the holder of the older purchases.

Seriously, I don't much care what you think. We decided to this because people still wanted to sell/trade accounts after the region patch. We kept this after the patch had been modified because, while we only allowed Cypher Rings, the number of scams went down dramatically. So, you're (speaking to the entire community) choice is Cypher Rings or no account trading/selling whatsoever.[/b]
    +1 no way of scam unless you do something stupid. Best way to handle the situation deal with it.

yea but thing is if some people wanna buy a 65 or something cus they dont have enough money to 70+ wich is like 120

65 would we way less like 30-40 but then you need purchase ring also wich makes is 85-95 wich is ridicilous

anyway you can close this topic now

Cadence96

yea but thing is if some people wanna buy a 65 or something cus they dont have enough money to 70+ wich is like 120

65 would we way less like 30-40 but then you need purchase ring also wich makes is 85-95 wich is ridicilous

anyway you can close this topic now[/b]
    Mmm... Yes it is ridiculous. But in most of the cases the items the buyer puts in the account are more than 2x the value of it.

Hey cutie Senior Member

This way the CS needs the information how you purchased it and it will be fuking harder to get it back.[/b]
    sorry but that ONLY works with premium purchases, does not work with purchase of kesn..

so yeah unlucky

cypher rings ftw... you pay more but ull be secure
    better than getting recoverd later then so far I used 3 cypher rings $150+ <3 and I dont regret it
    better than getting scammed.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast