A call to former spammers !?

This is a discussion on A call to former spammers !? within the Feedback forums, part of the General category; I wanna blitz the forum with a number of different topics that have yet to be discussed afaik . BUT ...
Page: 1

Default A call to former spammers !?

I wanna blitz the forum with a number of different topics that have yet to be discussed afaik .

BUT KNOW THIS

I'm not doing it to spam . Infact the majority of my post will probly be made where my post count doesn't get affected. I am doing this in hopes of generating some stimulating conversation in some of my down time .

I very much enjoyed my latest topic in off topic about a youtube video on barrack obama . It made me remember the good times of ko4life when everybody hated me with a passion . So i am doing this in hopes of not only revamping the hate for me , but to hopefully draw those who hate me back to being more active .

To punish and enslave Senior Member Magyk's Avatar

U got my eternal luv private! For some reason i havent rly posted in offtopic much. Actually, i think i havent posted there for a long time. I mostly miss the old diez drama posts. Im beginning to forget all the cheaters who always denied it and had their buttpals vouching for them (HI TEZ and SOULTAKER).

But yeah i should post more eu>us things.

Also, i want my postcount back >.< Dam bishes.

P.S MAPS! [if u dont get it, read it backwards]