Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Can't edit topic titles

This is a discussion on Can't edit topic titles within the Feedback forums, part of the General category; Don't get me wrong phantom but I am curious what major bugs have been found. Cuz I haven't noticed any ...
Page: 2

StoneColdAngel

Don't get me wrong phantom but I am curious what major bugs have been found. Cuz I haven't noticed any a normal member could experience ^^ (not critics intended ^^)

Banned Senior Member

Most likely settings and things admin side that only Devile can take care of ( settings in the ACP only he has, or stuff on the actual Apache server he has access to )

There are alot of things in the admin panel for VB, and I'm not about to go looking around and break something while he's still fixing things. I look around but thats about it until theres a final configuration set for the forums

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by phantomlink View Post
    This is a forum, not a chatbox. The cooldown was 90 seconds, now it's 60. And Editing posts is as long as you want I belive, while topics is set to an hour.

Let us take care of more major issues right now besides for editing a title
    you are the ko4life admin and you don't know the cooldown time o_O

on the ko officiall forum its 90 sec, on ko4life it was 30

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by ko4mylife View Post

I dont have a cooldown, staff accounts bypass it. And what I said was Devile had the cooldown set to 90 seconds after the migration, he then changed it to 60

StoneColdAngel

Quote Originally Posted by ko4mylife View Post

60 secs is fine, that and the 10 charater limitation stops spamming guzys like you ^^

SuperRajiv The Spasian ResserGD's Avatar

ko4mylife, your really irritating me. When deville is busting his ass to solve the major bugs, your complaining about such petty details - its not that you have said it needs to be changed, thats what feedback is for. its that you expect it to be done immediatly as if its the most important detail.

Just a warning because, im eager to use my first vbulletin ban stick and atm your closest =P

And stone, the reason why you haven't found major bugs is because deville has done an absolutely fantastic job over the past few days.

evilwevel

Quote Originally Posted by ResserGD View Post
    ko4mylife, your really irritating me. When deville is
    And stone, the reason why you haven't found major bugs is because deville has done an absolutely fantastic job over the past few days.
    +...

darn, now i have to type out what i was thinking when i wanted to write +1 to that

just the new name alone was $250, not to mention additional costs to keep this forum up and running. and all the free time devile has given up in order to get this new forum up and running.

Banned

i didn't ask for it to be changed immediatlly, i just said that it needs to be changed/fixed

i think it would be much better if you allow editing title at anytime like in the previous forum because it really sucks in market sections :P
    at least allow this just in market sections but only after you finish all the important stuff first ofc.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12