Why do we need player trustability inquiries section?

This is a discussion on Why do we need player trustability inquiries section? within the Feedback forums, part of the General category; Why do we need a section dedicated to vouches when we can use the comment section of our forum profiles ...
Page: 1

Why do we need a section dedicated to vouches when we can use the comment section of our forum profiles instead?
    I don't want a flame war, but I just don't understand. :mellow:

Banned

we dont need it at all because vouches are nothing worth , ppl ask clanies and other ppl to vouch...
    same as DEATH2ALL and Robo_the_magnificant who both scammed me.
    so Vouches = nothin

minhking

People need vouchers to be able to make deal in USD with big amount. But people with a lot of vouchers doest meant to be safe to trade with. You need to ask around and know who youre dealing with.

Actually the way this is done makes it a bit useless. Ppl come here and vouch for their friends and clannies while in reality the ony ones posting on a trustability topic shoudl be those who have done trades with the person in question, stating that they have done a successful trade. Something like the ebay feedback feature.

Banned

imo there should be like a rule . a rule that u cant just say "up for trustable" or something but you would have to say that u did a trade with him and wat kind of trade..
    this would make it atleast a bit better

Banned

There should be a clause. If the person who you vouched for scams someone, you get banned aswell or you have to pay for their loss.

Vouch was originally the ancient version of "co-sign". For example in the old days, people who wanted to borrow money from the bank would ask people to vouch for them in case they fail to pay back the money. This means that if you vouch for someone, and then they don't pay up, YOU have to pay up.

This will lead people to only vouch for someone who they really trust.

i got all my voucher's after i do good trade with them... i never ask to friend's for vouch 4 me..

Why do we need a section dedicated to vouches when we can use the comment section of our forum profiles instead?
    I don't want a flame war, but I just don't understand. :mellow:[/b]

Comments can be deleted, posts can't. (At least, they can't by normal users)

Im not asking from people to vouch me , you can cheak my trustable section , NLwesje and s0ft bought from me and didnt wrote nothing and i not gonne tell them to vouch.
    But this idea is not that good and kinda unfair to the people who done trades and go vouch and then getting warn.
    Hopefully you understood.

we dont need it at all because vouches are nothing worth , ppl ask clanies and other ppl to vouch...
    same as DEATH2ALL and Robo_the_magnificant who both scammed me.
    so Vouches = nothin[/b]

yep, but vouches are a lil more safe.... like prevents the scammers that keep makign new ko4life accounts and have 0 vouchers D=

and i only vouch for ppl i have done USD or in-game trades with..... even if i know sum1 long time, if they never prooved their trust to me, i wouldnt vouch ^^ that should be a rule..... whenever you vouch, say how the personal earned ur trust.