Acouple thanks, an apology and a rant..

This is a discussion on Acouple thanks, an apology and a rant.. within the Feedback forums, part of the General category; Well to start with hi my former forum name was deathbob.. on that note weither this post lasts longer than ...
Page: 1

ioniapimpin

Well to start with hi my former forum name was deathbob.. on that note weither this post lasts longer than 10 minutes would be a miracle. Regardless this will most likely be the last time i post or even attempt to view this forum. I will keep this very short because i could rant for a long time, but it will not accomplish anything.

I for the most part really did enjoy my time as part of this community. I actually thought that most of my posts, weither naive, dumbfounded, or plan out stupid, most times helped me proved my point and shed a little light into whatever i was discussing. I really miss most of the discussions in the manga section, whereas i thought 95% of the brightest people on this forum had very thoughtful and mind provoking comments and thoughts. I thank you group of guys and the founders of ko4life for making those discussions possible.

Like i said i have an apology.

@ressergd I really am sorry (not because i was perma banned) i posted after your warning in the MJ topic. I really did not mean to disrespect you, And would not have done so if i had seen the post.

Now to keep the rant short...

@ressergd I cant fathom or even start to comprehend how you can jump around so much. Saying you can understand both sides, when you previously said anyone who posts anything derogatory will get suspended. Then of all things telling your boss he is fucking stupid because he had a different opinion from you. When you have no facts whereas he did, seamen in underwear, nearly exact description of a certain genital mole, tape recorded convo's, and FFS a 22m dollar out of court setlement so that the charges would be dropped, or his own attetion hungry sister saying it was true. Btw all that was from the 1993 case. You should check it out, anyways you will still have your garbage opinion, so its fucking redicilous to try to change anyone elses.

@frankie You sir are just a plan out piece of garbage. I cant seem to understand why you would boast about banning an active 2 1/2 member with 200+ (prolly closer to 500 if you count some of the continous posts in anime section/and or market) who had never been warned in all that time. To tell people if they dont like you goto another forum is fucking stupid. Remember dipshit without people you wouldnt have a community, and you can moderate yourself. Btw it still makes me chuckle about you and the snootchie thing, Oh i dont have any cwest items, but im selling a pp+2... Always found that hillarious.

@Msownage Im sorry you didnt get my post and can understand why you would think it was negative, But it was meant to be positive however twisted you think that is. Simply now like i said before the children affected can be at ease. Also their was 1 person using profanity against me...but never once did i direct a flame at them but simply asked a question

@admins you guys really need to get your shit together, Its okay to bann a guy because an accused and basically proven (to any intelligent person who makes their own opinions)child molestor dies, and a member makes a flame against him and is perma banned. But then in less than 1 month their are 3 descriptive pedophiliac topics and a buttrape topic in the same section. Also the sheer amount of people cheating/macroing/duping is disgusting, When cheaters are turning in other cheaters without penalty is fucking retarded. Best example is the Nikleo case, Englishgays admitted to macroing twice to try to get him banned. Sure enough no penalty, if you took about 30 seconds and searched for koxp you would bann half the members. Its not like you had any proof whatsoever other than whining and a whole bunch of jealousy, but still hes gone. Even though he only sold like 4-5 accounts in 2+ years, and had dozens of successful USD trades. Also you do realize you can say you have thousands of members but it is nowhere close to that, Prolly about 90% of them are multi accounts so the scammers can take your honest members for their money.

Well in closing like i said before i would like thank those who should be thanked, Take care and enjoy your lives one day at a time. It truly was my honor and pleasure to meet most of you, and if for some reason you want to contact me, Msn is [email protected]. If you want to bullshit about mangas or some shit. Anyways thank you for the time and take care.

thank you,
    deathbob
    mark

And lol kinda sad this is the first time i actually broke a forum rule worthy of a ban

rage moar.

You begin the topic with apologizing and then flame heavily for the rest of the post. A warning was issued about accusations in the MJ topic and you chose to ignore it. Maybe it shouldn't have been a permanent ban, however with what you've just posted, I have absolutely no sympathy for you.

ioniapimpin

rage moar.

You begin the topic with apologizing and then flame heavily for the rest of the post. A warning was issued about accusations in the MJ topic and you chose to ignore it. Maybe it shouldn't have been a permanent ban, however with what you've just posted, I have absolutely no sympathy for you.[/b]
    Well, i wasnt looking for sympathy or empathy. I did not choose to ignore anything, i posted less than 4 minutes after the warning and simply didnt see it. I would not have posted it if i had, thats not me i have respect for authority.^ And then by the next logical step, which maybe or maybe not you cant see... I accepted what happened. It did leave a sour taste in my mouth and I am actually satisfied about finally getting to post something. But by me accepting that, i dont care if i was banned or therefore will not have any respect for any authority on here whereas it makes no difference to me, since i was outcasted from the communtity . I really did think some of you people, like yourself where very cool and extremely witty, and will maintain my belief in that. And maybe also you believe or think, that i actually care if im unbanned. To think that I care is inaccurate. I might not have made myself clear enough, for my intention or purposes of posting. I just wanted to say thanks to most and lament some, I might be false in my belief that i at least deserved that.

edit should be at the top 9:33 pm est. (and is in place by ^)
    I would have been more than happy to change my post or delete it, regardless of my opinion. But unfortunately was never given the chance. I really took like 15 minutes+ to post the statement that got me banned, i rewrote it like 3 times to make it not so bad. Then after i wrote it i walked away to cook dinner. Never saw it not even after i added the reply. That is why my only apology was to resser whereas i never inteded at that time to disrespect him.

SuperRajiv The Spasian ResserGD's Avatar

Firstly, i did not permamently ban you - any ban i made in that topic was 30 days, and therefore i have nothing to do with you not being able to post on this forum.

Secondly, i do not 'jump around.' I'm simply a rational person who can understand both sides of an arguements; why someone can believe one thing, and someone else another. Your right, i have my opinions, as do you yours. Whether you give a shit about this forum or not, this post is directly related to the fact that you were banned in that topic. I issued the warning - correct. I said that if anyone else posts anything negative about MJ's life, they will get a ban - correct. I did NOT however, say they will get a perm. ban. I did NOT however ban YOU specifically. Therefore, regardless of your opinion on my opinion of the situation, this arguement effectively has nothing to do with me, other than the fact that you disagree with what i think of MJ.

Thirdly, whether i disagree with your opinon on him, or not, my warning had no significant bias on the matter. Sure, it was a little biased because i am a human being, and can exert that fact on the way i mod to an extent, but in reality, my threat of warnings did NOT dwell from the fact that i thought he was innocent. It was more so out of respect. I will never disagree with the fact that he messed up his latter life - he did stupid things. However, where i will disagree is what people then make of him. No one on this PLANET will ever understand or even comprehend what kind of influence people had on his life. We can only appreciate it. No one ever to have lived before has had the media presence around them like he has, nor from such a young age. Also, you may say he molested children - i cannot prove you right or wrong. However, you cannot say that he isn't one of the most influencial people to have stepped onto this planet - the way he changed music - the way he changed life for black people. Even today, so many artists follow his footsteps - Usher, Justin Timberlake, R Kelly only to name a few.

Basically, the point i am trying to make, is that me and you are looking at his life from different perspectives, agreed? You cast a greater eye on the negatives, where i take the positives. When i made my post, i didn't intend to change peoples opinions - even some of my closest friends IRL disagree with me. All i wanted to do, out of respect, was to give an opportunity to people who saw it the way i did to mourn his death without people casting a negative eye on it. Is that not a fair thing to do? Just because you dislike him doesn't mean you have the right to cause issues in a topic for his mourning. And you cannot hold me at all responsible for your ban, because like i said i am not the one who cast it. So, although it was my warning, i did not specifically ban you. That is with Fr4nkie.

ioniapimpin

Like i said in my previous post i do feel bad for disrespecting you and had no intention of doing so at that point. That is why i previously apologized only to you, and btw that is prolly one of the best posts i have seen on this forum in a long time. So thank you.

To the point in my rant has to do with the comment you said to felix in joshes "lol" topic, im pretty sure i didnt take that the wrong way(It was very pointed). But regardless of weither you banned me or not it was indirectly because of the post you had made less than 4 minutes before my post. I could have taken a 1month ban without problem, whereas yeah i guess the comment was inappropriate that i had made. But none the less the outcome was far from different.

@Msownage Im sorry you didnt get my post and can understand why you would think it was negative, But it was meant to be positive however twisted you think that is. Simply now like i said before the children affected can be at ease. Also their was 1 person using profanity against me...but never once did i direct a flame at them but simply asked a question

mark

And lol kinda sad this is the first time i actually broke a forum rule worthy of a ban[/b]

That was some weird way to show compassion. I do agree with you on the whole MJ thing but whither he was a child molester or not he inspired many people to dance and sing and brought alot of happiness into peoples lives. Like Frankie, and others they respect him quite a lot and you knew that such remarks would in fact, upset them. No matter who someone is their death should not be made a mockery of. You were also givin a previous warning so anything that happened you can only blame yourself for throwing gas on to a fire. I do respect the somewhat apology you have given, most members wouldn't even bother to apologize in this situation just whine about how unfair it is. You really shouldn't of flamed Frankie and others, that doesn't show much maturity. I think we should revise your perm ban and maybe you can redeem yourself. The choice is not up to me, im not sure of your past reputation so its up to the staff.

Banned

Your grammar is terrible.

Your grammar is terrible.[/b]
    Your MMO you play is terrible

Promise Less, Do More Senior Member Danny's Avatar

Your MMO you play is terrible[/b]
    Your playing it too, so am I and it's the reason this forum exists. :mellow:

Your playing it too, so am I and it's the reason this forum exists. :mellow:[/b]
    he plays runescape <_<

cool story bro

holy crap you guys write wayy too much

SuperRajiv The Spasian ResserGD's Avatar

And you guys spam way too much.