Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Carnac East Market Mod

This is a discussion on Carnac East Market Mod within the Feedback forums, part of the General category; both cypher and xigenon dont have a moderator either, but carnac west has 2.. maybe move one of em to ...
Page: 2

sexy Owa

both cypher and xigenon dont have a moderator either, but carnac west has 2.. maybe move one of em to help out one of the no-moderator sections? Also diez might need a new moderator too O.o the current one hasnt logged to ko4life in like 10 days
    i would gladly help out but nahhh they wont give me the moderator spot :P :P so ill just stay a donator xD[/b]
    leave bfd and special0ps alone :P they are two pretty cool dudes! and they have gf's/jobs to worry about

on a side note, cya before you criticize somebody about maturity ask yourself if it can be considered "mature" to comment on somebody's maturity in every topic they go to. you having posted that makes you look worse then him

leave bfd and special0ps alone :P they are two pretty cool dudes! and they have gf's/jobs to worry about

on a side note, cya before you criticize somebody about maturity ask yourself if it can be considered "mature" to comment on somebody's maturity in every topic they go to. you having posted that makes you look worse then him [/b]
    nvm..

edit: realized u were talking to cya and not me O.o

Banned

on a side note, cya before you criticize somebody about maturity ask yourself if it can be considered "mature" to comment on somebody's maturity in every topic they go to. you having posted that makes you look worse then him [/b]
    Wheeeere?? :lol:

support this topic too, have my bump [/b]
    banned this account also.

both cypher and xigenon dont have a moderator either[/b]
    these 2 don't have a moderator because it takes like 3 days for a topic to reach the 2nd page...these to sections aren't very active at all and can be modded every 2-3 days with ease.

iiason

girakon, is a lot more inactive now also :S

but they can easily shift a mod to CE, i guess.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12