Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

GB selling on Ionia

This is a discussion on GB selling on Ionia within the Feedback forums, part of the General category; It is getting out of control. Random ass people selling 50+ for under 5$. There should be a rule for ...
Page: 1

It is getting out of control. Random ass people selling 50+ for under 5$. There should be a rule for selling gbs. Maybe 10gbs max. And once you sell them you have to wait for 1 week.

Trialmod5

I'v been thinking about mentioning something similar but I never got around to saying anything.

Banned

i dont think you should be able to sell them at all or advertise them right now till duping is gone or atleast dealt with by k2 , i mean your letting people walking to possible scams by buying duped gb's

Yup. I just looked at Cwest market place and went on page 25 (it really says 275) and some1 was selling 5gbs for 23$... On Ionia we have people selling 50+ for under 4$ most of the time.

Banned

some of these guys arnt dupers , they got lucky with trades but imo they all should be able to trade like sd b4 in earlier post

Banned

Against! :P
    I have sold over 250gb already, none of them duped or whatever.
    Not all are duped!

Most of them are. People with duped coins will buy items. So you might have sold duped gbs and not even known it.

HAHA! Ionia's GBs are cheaper then Cwest on GB websites....

I do agree 100% that the amount of gbs should be capped, maybe not 10 tho. Say 20 gbs. Anymore than that is a bit suspecious

Define ʎʇılɐǝɹ. Senior Member The_Real_PlodeZ's Avatar

Just because they say they have 40/50/100+ gb's doesn't mean they really have it.

I don't see anything wrong with limiting the amount of gb's to 20 based on the lifespan of the server, however.

I'll await an admin's final decision regarding this matter and edit/remove posts accordingly at that time.

Just because they say they have 40/50/100+ gb's doesn't mean they really have it.

I don't see anything wrong with limiting the amount of gb's to 20 based on the lifespan of the server, however.

I'll await an admin's final decision regarding this matter and edit/remove posts accordingly at that time.[/b]
    I understand what your saying about the fact that people could lie, but on ionia so many people are looking to flame/ find people to say buy from gb sellers that it wouldn't rly be worth their while.

Limiting to 20 i woudl say is best option

Define ʎʇılɐǝɹ. Senior Member The_Real_PlodeZ's Avatar

IMO, this should fall under the category of not allowing +9 items / +3 uniques being sold at the beginning of the server.

Until the admins determine a reasonable amount of time has been given for the items to be gained legitly, we should not allow them to be sold here.

R.I.P Impulsive Senior Member jaspreet's Avatar

I agree. A lot of these guys are getting these gb's numerous ways. 1 they are duping or 2 they are buying from Chinks for a VERY low price and then inflated selling them for higher price on ko4life. Problem is, if a person buys and get the gb's rolledback, the other member could simply say he never got them back and then the buyer gets screwed.

I'll await an admin's final decision regarding this matter and edit/remove posts accordingly at that time.[/b]
    The problem with limiting gb's is that because of the crazy duping, even shitty items go for really high amoount. Hence, if someone is quitting, and they sold all their gears for GB's they would easily be able to get 20-40 GB's without even having that good of gears.

For example: ii +7 can go for 8-9 gb's. HB +0 is like 9 gb's..........

So basically people who legitly got their items, could be quitting, and sell em all for GB's and easily end up with over 20 easily.

Floyd_BR

Dupe kanka

multiclient + dupe = +50 gbs

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast