Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree11Likes

Check your mod,

This is a discussion on Check your mod, within the Feedback forums, part of the General category; I personally think scumbags crying in the feedback section as opposed to spamming complete shit in every thread of this ...
Page: 2

I personally think scumbags crying in the feedback section as opposed to spamming complete shit in every thread of this forum would be much better, thats just me though.

Activeness isn't really that much of an issue for mods, time spent means nothing, there are plenty of busy fools in the world. I guarantee you right now, if souls/danny/draven/plodez/sancte told someone in a thread to fuck up, they probably would. If you two did, they would more than likely not take you seriously. This isn't solely due to your relatively unknown-ness (dno if thats a word but im using it), but also the fact you dish out warnings like cookies and they actually mean next to nothing.

@ Rapist, i know exactly "whats up" chump. This is probably the worst this forum has been run. Check some well-known WoW forums or even K4L a couple years ago, moderators on there are/were not only multi-rank one/highly skilled players but also have/had a no-bullshit approach to moderating whilst still letting threads flow. You do not tick any of those boxes, im unsure as to how you even became a mod, especially with some well known, mature players coming back to the game.
    Vice likes this.

Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar

I agree with Lavie to a certain point. People with no authority except for the plain mod status won't be able to make people respect them.
    Some "neverheard" people who get modded just won't be able to do as much as well known people would be.

Not only are you mods missing the point, this post isn't about my infraction as it was well-deserved, it's about my concern as a regular visitor (mainly lurking).

I do beloeve that you as mods should be listening to wha the commnity is tellng you, there has been nmerous posts about not deleting=/=moving it, still this keeps happening.
    Knowing what to let slip and what not to let slip is something that these people need some fucking coaching on ow to deal withthese issues.

I'm not entirely sure as towhy the offtopic section even exists as its pretty much as dead as the other sections on this forum.

My suggestion would be to move the offtopic media into a subsection of the komedia and bring back the old design of this forum, not only would that decrease he mod duty of having to constanly move different posts to the deadbeatsection, if anything it should be an indicator that mabe this new design isnt working and that itneeds to be worked on.

Quote Originally Posted by Lavie View Post
    I personally think scumbags crying in the feedback section as opposed to spamming complete shit in every thread of this forum would be much better, thats just me though.

Activeness isn't really that much of an issue for mods, time spent means nothing, there are plenty of busy fools in the world. I guarantee you right now, if souls/danny/draven/plodez/sancte told someone in a thread to fuck up, they probably would. If you two did, they would more than likely not take you seriously. This isn't solely due to your relatively unknown-ness (dno if thats a word but im using it), but also the fact you dish out warnings like cookies and they actually mean next to nothing.

@ Rapist, i know exactly "whats up" chump. This is probably the worst this forum has been run. Check some well-known WoW forums or even K4L a couple years ago, moderators on there are/were not only multi-rank one/highly skilled players but also have/had a no-bullshit approach to moderating whilst still letting threads flow. You do not tick any of those boxes, im unsure as to how you even became a mod, especially with some well known, mature players coming back to the game.

Unfortunately, I to have to agree with you there. The infraction system has been looked over many times (or so I'd believe) but it's quite ineffective in the sense that as soon as the infraction expires, the guilty user is free to say and do as they please without any repercussions, aside from being put on probation time and time again, thus a repeating cycle. It needs some work, to say the least, in order to become more effective. Hence why I have become less active in that area, I can't personally recall the last time I infracted anyone because it seems without cause (aside from those users spamming to get 50 posts).

I however, do not agree this forum is at it's worst. If anything, there is lack of communication in the staff area. Life happens and gets the best of us all. The base of this forum (KO) is slowly dieing out primarily, or in my opinion, because USKO is doing the same, resulting in a loss of A.) New members, B.) Activity on the forums, and C.) Worthwhile conversation. The activity of the forum at this point relies upon the market, the people who just can't let KO go for good, and the dimwits looking to stir shit because they have nothing better to do.

As you may have seen before; exa. tHeUnBeAtAbLe, Indiaan, SeSame, to name a few, the moderators/admin, to an extent, have the option of permanently banning a user if they see such fit. IF I wanted to be a dick, I could name quite a few "trouble-makers" off the top of my head that would be long gone, but I can't morally do that and have no desire to do such. I volunteered to moderate here with nothing but good intentions an in effort to help with the forum in any way possible.

On an ending note, I don't personally consider myself "well-known" but if any member of this forum have any doubt that I'd hesitate to ban
    ANYONE deserving of such, they're kindly mistaken.
    Last edited by Legend; 05-09-2012 at 01:58 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by PendexO
    Dear Prodigy™,

You have received an infraction at Gamers4Life.

Reason: Racism/Sexism/Homophobia
    -------
    1 point infraction given , this is not the first that you do it , but if you keep doing it there wont be "2nd time" hope i was clear with this.
    -------

This infraction is worth 1 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire.

Original Post:
    Yourko 2nd Server with $ 1200 Dollar prize on 27 April
    Man i had no interest in this server, but now that you said peruvians wont play its making me reconsider.
    All the best,
    Gamers4Life
    Anyone who hands out an infraction for "racism" for something that was intended as sarcasm does not deserve to be a mod. Nd than ofc another for pointing it out...

Quote Originally Posted by PendexO
    Dear Prodigy™,

You have received an infraction at Gamers4Life.

Reason: doesnt get tired of bullshiting
    -------
    you know for a fact that its not the time that you've done it nor i'll let you do it , devile has warned you before for the same crap if you have anything against peruvians keep it for yourself instead of talking about peruvians like atrash , another point infraction given this time for braging about your infraction continously without a reason since i was clear in my previous infraction , i even deleted your old post as a off-topic , though i was clear but seems not ,this infraction is result of trash-talk about your infraction.

Though you talked with an admin, but oh well if you need more attention or you have a complain feel free to make a thread in the feedback section.
    -------

This infraction is worth 1 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire.

Original Post:
    ThrowItDown scammer
    Quote Originally Posted by keys View Post
    ^ this is just plain disrespectful. Why would you criticize a mod about his english through a post?
    PendexO wastes his own time trying to deal with scammers, while you just take attention away from his points by pointing out his "broken english." Go ahead, take a look at your post and see what use came out of it. If you truly cared about his grammar, take it to PM's.

And @ subtle racism, no comment... stop trying to be a rebel, bro.
    dont defend him, hes mad bias hands out infractions to anyone that says anything about peruvians
    All the best,
    Gamers4Life

MadMan Senior Member SacredHealDane's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Prodigy™ View Post
    Anyone who hands out an infraction for "racism" for something that was intended as sarcasm does not deserve to be a mod. Nd than ofc another for pointing it out...
    You know whats funny prodigy, you banned me on secretko forum for same reason aint i right?
    i was laughing at Holy or w/e he names was (jose) about hes english and what u did ?
    so in hebrew : וְאָהַבְתָּ לְרֵעֲךָ כָּמוֹךָ,
    Go translate that lol and understand something.
    Haiorusaki likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by SacredHealDane View Post
    You know whats funny prodigy, you banned me on secretko forum for same reason aint i right?
    i was laughing at Holy or w/e he names was (jose) about hes english and what u did ?
    so in hebrew : וְאָהַבְתָּ לְרֵעֲךָ כָּמוֹךָ,
    Go translate that lol and understand something.
    How is that even the same situation. Did you read at all what my infraction was for. nd the reason you got banned was for being racist as fck towards him to the point where he complained to me and vincent on vent all the time about it, until vincent told me to ban you so yah nice try, and stop trolling.

MadMan Senior Member SacredHealDane's Avatar

How is that even the same situation. Did you read at all what my infraction was for. nd the reason you got banned was for being racist as fck towards him to the point where he complained to me and vincent on vent all the time about it, until vincent told me to ban you so yah nice try, and stop trolling.
    Wasnt even trolling, anyways racism is against the rules (Dahh) and u have been racist about peruvians i suppouse so deal with it even if it was "sarcasm".
    i see infractions as a warn so deal with it and stop crying baby.
    Haiorusaki and LambOfGod like this.

boom..

that just happened.

Quote Originally Posted by SacredHealDane View Post
    Wasnt even trolling, anyways racism is against the rules (Dahh) and u have been racist about peruvians i suppouse so deal with it even if it was "sarcasm".
    i see infractions as a warn so deal with it and stop crying baby.
    Lol whos crying, your the one complaining about me banning you on a private server forum over a yr ago lol. Nd also what i said wasnt racist at all, and whomever felt it was racist is obviously either to young or to stupid to understand sarcasm. I had a certain peruvian on forum apologize to me and tell me that pendex is the type of peruvian that makes everyone hate peruvians. So yah it wasnt racist, and anyone who is an adult and not a childish douche would understand that. Which is why you dont seem to.

stop being hipocrite , its not the first time that you do it ,even devile warned you before , dont try to look "smart" with your bullshit against peruvians , the fact that you're talking trash still offensive ,im still surprised that u got that butthurt with an infraction , because to be honest if we apply what lavie is saying you'd be gone long ago, get over it already like an "adult" , learn from your mistakes and accept them once for all ,instead of wasting my time answering your hole posts ,cus u dont even understand why u're infracted in first time and its not cus u dont understand as u pointed before , its cus u think u're right, and if that was right the "admin" that you contacted would of have talked to me (in case that i was wrong), but he didnt wich means that he supports the infraction and it was on place, get over it and move on already.
    mythlost likes this.

or maybe the admin I contacted didnt pm me back because he's the same ethnicity as u lol....nd idle where it getting it facts that was the first time I was infracted for being 'racist' towards Peruvians. my first infraction ever was given to me by cams for something I said nd in the end I admitted I was wrong because he wasn't being bias so that was the end of that. so nice try. nd also I don't think I'm right I am, I wasn't being racist u infecting me for being racist is bullshit I wouldn't have cared if it was for an actual legitimate reason. but I sheds just listened to everyone who msnd me saying u were a child and not even brought it up so my bad even trying to show people the kind of shit u do.

ps. spelling errors r from auto correct so my b

Banned for scamming.

or maybe the admin I contacted didnt pm me back because he's the same ethnicity as u lol....nd idle where it getting it facts that was the first time I was infracted for being 'racist' towards Peruvians. my first infraction ever was given to me by cams for something I said nd in the end I admitted I was wrong because he wasn't being bias so that was the end of that. so nice try. nd also I don't think I'm right I am, I wasn't being racist u infecting me for being racist is bullshit I wouldn't have cared if it was for an actual legitimate reason. but I sheds just listened to everyone who msnd me saying u were a child and not even brought it up so my bad even trying to show people the kind of shit u do.

shut the fuck up already, u r a racist. and you should be banned from this forum coz ur a scum, end of fucking story.

btw, saying that it was sarcasm cant allways save u.
    i hope some day irl a black/peruvian dude will learn u that and beat the shit outta u for saying shit to him or others, saying it was sarcasm wouldnt stop him from smacking u one in the face.

This is the prime reason why you should A) Have highly respected moderators B) Enforce a no bullshit approach to modding

Quote Originally Posted by Haiorusaki View Post
    shut the fuck up already, u r a racist. and you should be banned from this forum coz ur a scum, end of fucking story.

btw, saying that it was sarcasm cant allways save u.
    i hope some day irl a black/peruvian dude will learn u that and beat the shit outta u for saying shit to him or others, saying it was sarcasm wouldn't've stop him from smacking u one in the face.
    if u knew what nationality I was u,wud know how stupid it statement,was considering I have Spanish relatives but ok...

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast