Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree11Likes

Check your mod,

This is a discussion on Check your mod, within the Feedback forums, part of the General category; Originally Posted by Prodigy™ if u knew what nationality I was u,wud know how stupid it statement,was considering I have ...
Page: 3

Banned for scamming.

Quote Originally Posted by Prodigy™ View Post
    if u knew what nationality I was u,wud know how stupid it statement,was considering I have Spanish relatives but ok...
    u can still hate spanish ppl even tho ur relatives r spanish but ok...
    and stop with all ur sarcasm, its like saying something that could be true in this case like : fuck spanish ppl, theyre so retarded.. when u say that and actually hate them it isnt sarcasm, and ppl sometimes cant understand it, so drop it when ur bitching.
    we cant even understand ur sarcasm tbh coz u allways say diffrent shit from what i see.. drop it pl0x

Ugh, to bad my phone doesnt show post counts if it did i would have stopped replying to you trolling mad long ago, anyways im done here. All i wanted to do was further prove vice's point, which i believe i accomplished, or at least i hope anyone with an iq above 60 could see the reasoning behind my argument.

Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Haiorusaki View Post
    u can still hate spanish ppl even tho ur relatives r spanish but ok...
    and stop with all ur sarcasm, its like saying something that could be true in this case like : fuck spanish ppl, theyre so retarded.. when u say that and actually hate them it isnt sarcasm, and ppl sometimes cant understand it, so drop it when ur bitching.
    we cant even understand ur sarcasm tbh coz u allways say diffrent shit from what i see.. drop it pl0x
    Why is this guy still roaming free? Most of his posts are very provocative and inappropriate.

ehh and its another flame war...

From the beginning Senior Member EG4L's Avatar

Being generally racist is not against the forum rules, applying racist hate towards a member is.

Amiright?

I'd love. to keep this conversation going, but seeing how I just got out of surgery I wont.

I've been wondering when would a thread like that appear. I'd like to give my two cents here as well. I'm not really active here but I do check the forum from time-to-time. What it seems to me is that this forum is going more and more inactive or, lets say, more dull. I do believe one of the reasons lies behind the action of moderators/admins. Prodigy posted a good example - there would have been many different ways of resolving that issue for a mod if he gets butthurt by things like that(I guess most of us would be banned already if Pendex was turkish). I'm not trying to say that mods/admins are doing lousy job or they are the reason why this forum is how it is, but when there's so many complaints about a certain issue then the higher power should definitely look into it whether you agree or not. Forums should still follow "customer-based model"(you get my point). It means that, for example, if there are numerous users who would want Pendex's mod status removed even if he has done an OK job at moderating but lacks authority and respect from other members then you should consider it.
    Less censorship and more entertainment!
    Prodigy™ likes this.

do you even know the difference between being butthurt and letting some1 just trash talk about peruvians in general ? that's just disrespectful and ignorant (ya trolls might have fun of this , CARE.) , the guy been constantly doing the same even before i turned mod , if people uses common sense instead of following such simple ideas like urs such as "let us have the fun in the way that we want" then the forum would be a chaos with trollers,and the uncountable crap going on.

People just open their mouths to post whatever comes to their mind without even thinking , you guys cry if there's no infraction , then if there's someone being infractioned by trying to be "awesome" with his awful posts then you guys complain , at the end what makes its going down is the community itself by not respecting basic rules to be a community.

Miss the times when PADDY was mod , at that time the forum was way more active with the same crap around but with people way more mature than this age of ko4life, trollers were slaped hard , spammers were banned within minutes, i'd gladly do the same but there's a way better to hand it nowadays with the infraction system but most of you dont even have an idea how it works , we only use the ban hammer as a LAST RESORT.

Pendexo, you used to pm all the time if someone made any Peruvian comment.. all the time and you never filed a report. The last intance in which I dealt with you while i was senior mod, you were mad at me becuz I didnt see some peruvian comment made in some random private server thread in which case you threatened me with going to some other forums to pm Devile about it becuz this forum's mods/admin were inactive and I was the only one doing work at the time..... which was all the time.

The only reason you are a junior mod is your peruvian relationship to Devile and thats it.

mad ? na, kinda disappointed of ur way of moding, seems that you dont know Devile , he doesnt pick people for being "peruvian friend" or such , i was vouched by my experience on moding, but ye nice try draven ,you seem to be a lil desperate , calm down man.

Quote Originally Posted by PendexO View Post
    mad ? na, kinda disappointed of ur way of moding, seems that you dont know Devile , he doesnt pick people for being "peruvian friend" or such , i was vouched by my experience on moding, but ye nice try draven ,you seem to be a lil desperate , calm down man.

disappointed of his way of moding? sorry but just cant agree with that, Draven was one of the best mods on KO4life and after serveral of your post i can say that you just cant stand up with ANY criticism.

Quote Originally Posted by PendexO View Post
    do you even know the difference between being butthurt and letting some1 just trash talk about peruvians in general ? that's just disrespectful and ignorant (ya trolls might have fun of this , CARE.) , the guy been constantly doing the same even before i turned mod , if people uses common sense instead of following such simple ideas like urs such as "let us have the fun in the way that we want" then the forum would be a chaos with trollers,and the uncountable crap going on.

People just open their mouths to post whatever comes to their mind without even thinking , you guys cry if there's no infraction , then if there's someone being infractioned by trying to be "awesome" with his awful posts then you guys complain , at the end what makes its going down is the community itself by not respecting basic rules to be a community.
    Now there's your problem: you can't accept other's opinions. If I happen to say I don't like you then I don't fucking like you(that's not the case by the way). There's no point to start to justify yourself, at least not the way you are doing it anyway. Sometimes it's just better to swallow it up and move on.
    "let us have the fun in the way that we want" You completely missed my point, which was: we should find a happy medium where admins consider forum members' opinions.

Quote Originally Posted by Vallo_O View Post
    "let us have the fun in the way that we want" You completely missed my point, which was: we should find a happy medium where admins consider forum members' opinions.
    Thank you.

Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Vallo_O View Post
    Now there's your problem: you can't accept other's opinions. If I happen to say I don't like you then I don't fucking like you(that's not the case by the way). There's no point to start to justify yourself, at least not the way you are doing it anyway. Sometimes it's just better to swallow it up and move on.
    We all know he's biased when it comes to any Peruvian shizzle. You made a good point earlier because this forum is full of hatred towards turkish people but people tend to get away with it.
    Some people just can't handle the power.
    Prodigy™ likes this.

I seem a little desperate, calm down? about what? lol... I know what I dealt with and you can see my wall has tons of messages telling me to clear my inbox becuz of guys like you always pm'ing about border line offenses.. I merely made a statement about ur lack of tolerance with peruvian comments and its the truth. I dealt with you first hand and you dont deny it.

If you dont remember, I modded this place nearly single handedly for a good half year. I quit... I wasnt replaced. I quit. So no desperation on anything. I quit for lack of support/respect from above. You dont see people asking about hacked account recovery asking for anyone else but me and PlodeZ. Frankly, the day PlodeZ left, I had no support at all. But somehow you can go to some peruvian forum and contact Devile... that sums it all up for me. Im glad I quit. I had tried to quit before but was given a unique title(Legend) to be able to still access the mod board(I ended up being nearly alone modding this place after that) and was having MSN conversations with Mee about being an admin back when they let THING go.. so.. no desperation here. Im glad I quit and had a good reason too so I wasnt tempted to do it again.
    Prodigy™ and aus like this.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast