Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Like Tree11Likes

Check your mod,

This is a discussion on Check your mod, within the Feedback forums, part of the General category; Seriously, it's about fucking time that the administrators on this site start to clear out the trash and those who ...
Page: 1

Default Check your mod,

Seriously, it's about fucking time that the administrators on this site start to clear out the trash and those who lack either intelligence or the social skills that are needed to moderate a forum, regardless of how low and fucked up their community may be.

I'm mainly refering to some of the newer mods who are gestapoing the forums, not even allowing any sort of conversation to spark up, fuck no - they just straight up delete that shit, even thought that the posts are nowhere even close to derailing.

These people are like fucking cops who never attended fucking copschool, incompetent would be a mild form of describing these people, seriously back in the good days of these boards you could atleast hold a conversation with arguments as well as counteragruments without the thread either getting moved to the modsection =/= Deleting it, or someone will get an infraction, for doing something as simple as going slightly OfT on whatever subject it might be, it could actually even be somewhat related to the actual OP, or something that sparked up from something that was said regarding a post in the topic.

You're literally killing your own forum with this gestapo-motherfucking-modding. I'm not even exaggerating, I'm being straight up serious, check your mods or give them some sort of fucking treatment because they're acting like they're fucking boss.

Besides, who the hell is selecting these mods? Some newfags who all of a sudden appeared on the forums? Never heard of some of them, just by looking through their previous posts I could tell why the hell they're so inappropriate as mods.

That's all, get some of these shitty mods out of here and sackup with a smaller force that actually knows what the fuck they should let slip and what's considered as 'trolling'.

Also, just for lulz I'll put this here, seeing how the cause for the infraction is straight up, dead-wrong.

Trolling/spamming lolwut? Letting people know my opinion? Yup! People agreeing with my opinon? YUP.

I can take the infraction, but atleast get the fucking reason for it straight, did I offend someone? Fine say so, but don't delete my post when it's actually correct, and stop acting like the fucking chinese government and censor shit on the interwebz.

/post

inb4 anoher infraction/ban because I offended someone who thinks that they're doing an excellent job

Oh, I almost forgot, bring some fucking spark and life back into this forum.

#Free tHeUnBeAtAblE

Banned

See if you made a thread about it in this section it wouldnt have been a problem but posting offtopic right after the topic has been cleared up is just plain disrespectful. Suck it up.
    Lol @ you calling me a newphag, *facepalm*.

Quote Originally Posted by SaNCTe View Post
    See if you made a thread about it in this section it wouldnt have been a problem but posting offtopic right after the topic has been cleared up is just plain disrespectful. Suck it up.
    Lol @ you calling me a newphag, *facepalm*.
    Calling you a newfag? Get a clue, were you appointed recently? Are you constantl clearing topics of posts, are you constantly janding out infractions for the dumbrst of thong? If youfeel as if this applies to you, thrn by all means I'll gladly rephrase the newfag statement for you.

As I see it you are rarely online, because you do whatever it is that you do, however youre no newfag, which Im very well aware of, and one of the few mods tha I actually think are doing a decent job on here (except for not really being active.)

Me replying in that post to MrRapist was such an obvious taunt that it was deservin of an infraction, but not for the reason that was given.

Banned

Newphag? Is that supposed to be an insult? I registered long before you did, so if anyone is the newphag here, it's you.
    I have barely deleted any topics/posts other then random one liners people spam when they want to post in the market section and a topic in media section where the flames got personal. The reason I deleted their posts in that specific topic is because they were not only completely offtopic but also because it went on for to long and kept getting more and more personal. Apparently they weren't able to drop it.
    I don't have problem with people who discuss/argue but no on the premature level that was on. Neither do I have problem with people having an argument, but people boasting about their epenis is of no use to anyone.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Vice View Post
    Me replying in that post to MrRapist was such an obvious taunt that it was deservin of an infraction, but not for the reason that was given.
    wtf are you talking about, your post was OT and therefore spam
    hence the reason specified is spam/trolling
    if you werent so busy finding a reason to shit on the new mods you wouldve noticed that

Quote Originally Posted by MrRapist View Post
    Newphag? Is that supposed to be an insult? I registered long before you did, so if anyone is the newphag here, it's you.
    I have barely deleted any topics/posts other then random one liners people spam when they want to post in the market section and a topic in media section where the flames got personal. The reason I deleted their posts in that specific topic is because they were not only completely offtopic but also because it went on for to long and kept getting more and more personal. Apparently they weren't able to drop it.
    I don't have problem with people who discuss/argue but no on the premature level that was on. Neither do I have problem with people having an argument, but people boasting about their epenis is of no use to anyone.
    You not locking/deleting completely unprovokativ posts? Please hold my keyboard for me while I take a second to laugh out loud. Are you dement or schizophrenic?

You're considered a newfag because literally all of your activity on this forum is from twentytwelve/late twentyeleven, hence you'll be considered a newfag.

@sancte

My post wasn't spam, it was great, majestic and an overall appreciated post.

Banned

I can not lock posts, I delete them if I think they are spam. If you think I deleted something that was a gain to the forum you can pm me.
    I am open for any criticism.

As for my activity, I haven't posted on ko4life for exactly that reason. I never felt the need to join the flamefest.

Also: "Are you constantl clearing topics of posts, are you constantly janding out infractions for the dumbrst of thong?"
    I am not constantly clearing out topics of posts. Again I am just deleting the one liner spam of new members, not only because they aren't needed but also to decrease thir postcount. Neither do I hand out infractions for dumb things. I didn't give out infractions to Lavie or razor either.

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

So I'll take a quick break from studying for finals to reply to this...

People who have been around for a while but haven't posted doesn't make them "newfags", it makes them lurkers. There's a difference.

As for this situation the correct measures were taken. This was just blatant flaming about how much people know.
    OMG YOU KNOW NOTHING ZZZ YOU HAVE NO IQ OR COMMON SENSE. ZZZZ I HAVE MORE COMMON SENSE THAN U AND KNOW MORE THAN U. LOLOL NO U DONT. LOLOL YES HE DOES HES MY INTERNET BOYFRIEND ILL PROTECT HIM. LOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOL WOW HERE COMES SO AND SO BUT THAT DOESNT CHANGE TEH FACT HE STUPID.
    Crap like that isn't needed on the forum.

And FYI, don't try relating old forums to the new forums. You obviously are neglecting the biggest difference between old forums and new forums that allowed for flames and the sort to be allowed. Old forums 90% of the posts with constant flames and off topicing were made in the OFF TOPIC SECTION. If you want to post in the general section of the KNIGHT ONLINE section, then stay on topic to KO and stay on topic to the topic, PERIOD. If you wanna randomly flame and spam and do whatever the fuck you want, do it in the off topic section, there's a reason it's called off topic.

You don't see all these trolls that play the system, get infracted to probation, get off probation then flame again only to be put back on probation? Its a constant cycle of scum fucks because you guys can't sack up and do what is needed to truely make this forum a better place. Don't just stand around holding each others cocks deleting posts, this is not real life. You do not need to hand out 1700 warnings to someone before they are banned. The whole infraction system is a bunch of bullshit.

If you had highly respected in-game and on forum players moderating this forum they could solve pretty much all the drama with 1 quick message to a player saying "Cut your shit out or you will be perma-banned". Thats how simple it is, why you over complicate it by A) having a useless infraction system and B) having mods that hold 0 respect with the community is totally beyond me.

You guys just need to figure out if you want to be deleting 30 posts a day to "try" and keep this forum clean, or do what is really needed to make it a better place. Basically you need highly respected mods with a nutsack and all your problems would be solved. These mods that just delete posts and infract people to be frank are just fucking irritating, timewasting morons. A green title doesn't make people give a fuck what you say.

For example, if i was blitzing down the highway at 140, some respectable looking cop pulls me over, i'd cop it knowing full well it was my fault and i am to accept the consequences. Now if i was pulled over by some 15 year old pimply lookin mall cop fuck, i'd tell him to get fucked and keep driving.
    Last edited by Lavie; 05-08-2012 at 08:01 PM.

Another thing why are all the new mods spanish speaking with english as their second language when this is a english forum. Most the time its even hard to understand the mods especially when no one gives a shit about them cause no one even knows them or where they come from its like one day they just popped up as mods. I agree with having one or two since alot of new people in ko are spanish speaking but what we have now is also some of the problem. Who even decides on mods???? The best mods on this forum are the ones who don't post and get involved and actually mod it
    Canofwhopass likes this.

Banned

@Lavie, we were told to use the infraction feature and hand out no permbans. Atleast I was. It's not about us not having "no ballz" but hey you seem to know what's up.

@mythlost, English isn't my first language. Didn't know people have problems to understand me most of the time, lol. There are 2 new mods, me and pendexo and he is the only one who speaks spanish.

i dont have a problem with pendexo other than he sucks at ko dang noob lol ive always got along with him. i dont have a problem with you either but i guess im saying in general from the post i read in this forum from some of the mods. Yes there are only 2 new mods but there alot of mods in this forum that just pop up from time to time to deal with famous or big deals in the forum which is kinda weird to have also. Basically i would rather have a couple active mods than what going on now.

Banned

Yeah, I know where you are coming from. Admins seem to be really busy, though. I am in the finals myself and spend a lot of time on studying :[
    I do try to moderate as much as possible, though. But there isn't too much to moderate.
    Whenever I log in to ko4life, I check the moderators section, ban the new accounts of the already banned people, check cheaters section ( usually have to tell people to post proof.. ), check new posts and delete spam etc.. I am pretty sure pendexo does similar and it's discouraging when threads like this pop up or people openly talk shit about pendexo's English.

activeness is an issue to be mod nowadays? guess not , back in 09-2010' we only had souls and danny as active mods till killing got mod'ed along with sacNte , but the truth is that they arent as active as we are(the newer mods) , at that time the forum had the support of Draven and Plodez , then it changed with all these new changes to the forum that devile has done for the community , what Lavie said isnt valid cus if we just throw bans to these trolleres/spammers they'd just either make an another forum acc or just crying over the feedback section to make the forum look bad.

Pretty much everything said in here by the staff sums the whole thing , its an OBVIOUS off-topic wich belongs to the mentioned sub-forum not Knight Online-chat subforum , people doesnt use the common sense for nothing , they just throw posts trying to show their e-awesomeness without thinking if its right to do such thing in that place or not.

PS: Myth dont hate on my skills bro , i'll get you anyday with 1 dagger BB , wont be answering till tomorrow got a freaking programming test >_>.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast