Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Results 46 to 56 of 56
Like Tree11Likes

Check your mod,

This is a discussion on Check your mod, within the Feedback forums, part of the General category; Originally Posted by Vallo_O I've been wondering when would a thread like that appear. I'd like to give my two ...
Page: 4


  1. #46
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    1,487

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vallo_O View Post
    I've been wondering when would a thread like that appear. I'd like to give my two cents here as well. I'm not really active here but I do check the forum from time-to-time. What it seems to me is that this forum is going more and more inactive or, lets say, more dull. I do believe one of the reasons lies behind the action of moderators/admins. Prodigy posted a good example - there would have been many different ways of resolving that issue for a mod if he gets butthurt by things like that(I guess most of us would be banned already if Pendex was turkish). I'm not trying to say that mods/admins are doing lousy job or they are the reason why this forum is how it is, but when there's so many complaints about a certain issue then the higher power should definitely look into it whether you agree or not. Forums should still follow "customer-based model"(you get my point). It means that, for example, if there are numerous users who would want Pendex's mod status removed even if he has done an OK job at moderating but lacks authority and respect from other members then you should consider it.
    Less censorship and more entertainment!
    Very well said, im just glad someone understood the point i was trying to make. Glad their are still some intelligent people on this forum.

  2. #47
    Just do it Senior Member thing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Floridaaaaa
    Posts
    1,432

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lavie View Post
    I'm awesome
    Agreed, promoting relatively unknown mods is a bit of a problem.
    Last edited by thing; 05-19-2012 at 11:58 PM.

  3. #48
    Just do it Senior Member thing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Floridaaaaa
    Posts
    1,432

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vice View Post
    Not only are you mods missing the point, this post isn't about my infraction as it was well-deserved, it's about my concern as a regular visitor (mainly lurking).

    I do beloeve that you as mods should be listening to wha the commnity is tellng you, there has been nmerous posts about not deleting=/=moving it, still this keeps happening.
    Knowing what to let slip and what not to let slip is something that these people need some fucking coaching on ow to deal withthese issues.

    I'm not entirely sure as towhy the offtopic section even exists as its pretty much as dead as the other sections on this forum.

    My suggestion would be to move the offtopic media into a subsection of the komedia and bring back the old design of this forum, not only would that decrease he mod duty of having to constanly move different posts to the deadbeatsection, if anything it should be an indicator that mabe this new design isnt working and that itneeds to be worked on.
    On a similar note, if there are too many sections, and activity isn't as high as it should be (as is the case right now), reduce the number of sections. It's kind of a psychological thing; if everything is spread apart, the forum as a whole seems inactive, and less people will care to post stuff.

    dont defend him, hes mad bias hands out infractions to anyone that says anything about peruvians
    This isn't racist at all. At most it could be considered a personal attack.
    Last edited by thing; 05-19-2012 at 10:52 PM.

  4. #49
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    2,943

    Default

    How did I miss this topic

    Anyways, here's my 2 cents... I stopped posting frequently a while ago since Pendexo and them became mods and started giving infractions like whores give you crabs. Forum has become very dull, it's just USKO official forum noobs spamming "server up, server down" now... Pretty much censorship killed the forum... Oh, and how can I forget camaz... oups, I mean Xlegendz, the new camazotz, or at least his bitch. I have to admit, Camazotz, my flame wars with you on ranking and old ko4life were the best I've ever had, too bad you became such a law-following whore and killed this forum.

    About prodigy, he's a douche, but I see no racism in his posts towards peruvians...

    Waiting for my infraction.

    With love, coolboyp2.

  5. #50
    Senior Member Legend's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Louisville
    Posts
    2,386

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by coolboyp2 View Post
    How did I miss this topic

    Anyways, here's my 2 cents... I stopped posting frequently a while ago since Pendexo and them became mods and started giving infractions like whores give you crabs. Forum has become very dull, it's just USKO official forum noobs spamming "server up, server down" now... Pretty much censorship killed the forum... Oh, and how can I forget camaz... oups, I mean Xlegendz, the new camazotz, or at least his bitch. I have to admit, Camazotz, my flame wars with you on ranking and old ko4life were the best I've ever had, too bad you became such a law-following whore and killed this forum.

    About prodigy, he's a douche, but I see no racism in his posts towards peruvians...

    Waiting for my infraction.

    With love, coolboyp2.
    Please, I'm begging you, give me some sort of practical answer as to how you came up with this because that's gotta to be one of the dumbest fucking statements I've ever seen on this forum. I don't understand why you're still even on these forums when all you do is bitch and complain about what everyone else is/isn't doing. "Waiting for my infraction", please..keep crying. When was the last time I infracted you for something you weren't guilty for, or for that matter, that I infracted you at all? I've been MORE than reasonable with you, I've been polite, mature, I've tried sorting it out but you just can't seem to find anything better to do than bitch about what I'm doing wrong when you have NO evidence to back up anything you say.

    If you could so kindly point out to me exactly what it is I've done wrong, I'd greatly appreciate it. Otherwise, don't bother replying with a snippy response as to how I'm unfair and infract everyone. Censorship killed the forum, and you're blaming me for it? You're an ignorant fool.

  6. #51
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    2,943

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by xLegendZ View Post
    Please, I'm begging you, give me some sort of practical answer as to how you came up with this because that's gotta to be one of the dumbest fucking statements I've ever seen on this forum. I don't understand why you're still even on these forums when all you do is bitch and complain about what everyone else is/isn't doing. "Waiting for my infraction", please..keep crying. When was the last time I infracted you for something you weren't guilty for, or for that matter, that I infracted you at all? I've been MORE than reasonable with you, I've been polite, mature, I've tried sorting it out but you just can't seem to find anything better to do than bitch about what I'm doing wrong when you have NO evidence to back up anything you say.

    If you could so kindly point out to me exactly what it is I've done wrong, I'd greatly appreciate it. Otherwise, don't bother replying with a snippy response as to how I'm unfair and infract everyone. Censorship killed the forum, and you're blaming me for it? You're an ignorant fool.
    Remember the Semper Fi incident? I do, and I also remember how "mature" you were then.
    I don't need to post evidence for anything because I don't need to prove anything to myself or anyone else. You're the new yellow camazotz, with the same type of ill humour and fast finger on the trigger.
    Anyway, there's way too much things you've done wrong for me to point out, but I'll gladly point out the first one. You shouldn't have become a mod in the first place.

    Oh, and, Semper Fi!

  7. #52
    Senior Member Legend's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Louisville
    Posts
    2,386

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by coolboyp2 View Post
    Remember the Semper Fi incident? I do, and I also remember how "mature" you were then.
    I don't need to post evidence for anything because I don't need to prove anything to myself or anyone else. You're the new yellow camazotz, with the same type of ill humour and fast finger on the trigger.
    Anyway, there's way too much things you've done wrong for me to point out, but I'll gladly point out the first one. You shouldn't have become a mod in the first place.

    Oh, and, Semper Fi!
    Point proven, thank you.

  8. #53
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    2,943

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by xLegendZ View Post
    Point proven, thank you.
    So original of you ^^

  9. #54
    Amuse me Moderator razor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    nowhere
    Posts
    7,646

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vallo_O View Post
    I've been wondering when would a thread like that appear. I'd like to give my two cents here as well. I'm not really active here but I do check the forum from time-to-time. What it seems to me is that this forum is going more and more inactive or, lets say, more dull. I do believe one of the reasons lies behind the action of moderators/admins. Prodigy posted a good example - there would have been many different ways of resolving that issue for a mod if he gets butthurt by things like that(I guess most of us would be banned already if Pendex was turkish). I'm not trying to say that mods/admins are doing lousy job or they are the reason why this forum is how it is, but when there's so many complaints about a certain issue then the higher power should definitely look into it whether you agree or not. Forums should still follow "customer-based model"(you get my point). It means that, for example, if there are numerous users who would want Pendex's mod status removed even if he has done an OK job at moderating but lacks authority and respect from other members then you should consider it.
    Less censorship and more entertainment!
    This.

    Quote Originally Posted by Draven View Post
    Pendexo, you used to pm all the time if someone made any Peruvian comment.. all the time and you never filed a report. The last intance in which I dealt with you while i was senior mod, you were mad at me becuz I didnt see some peruvian comment made in some random private server thread in which case you threatened me with going to some other forums to pm Devile about it becuz this forum's mods/admin were inactive and I was the only one doing work at the time..... which was all the time.

    The only reason you are a junior mod is your peruvian relationship to Devile and thats it.
    And this, lolburn.


    im peruvian and i dont get offended by any of those statements, why? because in my mindset i already got used to having the majority of peruvians () constantly enforcing stereotypes against themselves on the interwebz (or at least, gaming-wise).

    its basically a new level of understanding. people may be hurtful towards peruvians, but why do they do it in the first place? because of people like me? No, they do it because of people like those uneducated, disrespectful and ignorant plague that inhabit c-west that are no different than turks.

    so when i face racism, i know it is because of them. so i know better than to get mad like your common turkey fanatic guy who would instantly cuss you out if you even said anything mean about turks, despite how true or not it may be.

    i dont get mad at the racist people, i direct my hatreds towards those enforcing those stereotypes. dont get me wrong, i do love my country but not all the people in it

    im not one of a kind either, actual educated human beings exist in here, but they are a bit harder to come across (in low-end games like this at least)

    sooo yeah, i frankly dont know why pendexo was even named a mod, or why he is still a mod as of right now. i havent seen that many complaints about certain mods for a good while now. compared to him, draven is galaxies ahead.
    Prodigy™ likes this.

  10. #55
    Amuse me Moderator razor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    nowhere
    Posts
    7,646

    Default

    once again, what is the point of deletion?

    EternalBleedinG what is he tryin?

    lavie was accusing MyDestiny of being a scammer, i negated that fact and derailed a little... ALL is now deleted.

  11. #56
    (\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Somewhere between here and there
    Posts
    5,868

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    once again, what is the point of deletion?

    EternalBleedinG what is he tryin?

    lavie was accusing MyDestiny of being a scammer, i negated that fact and derailed a little... ALL is now deleted.
    1) that was pointless random flaming
    2) Lavie said he'd delete his post if he was wrong, he was wrong, pend deleted for him.

    Everything was deleted properly. Please stop trying to cause trouble when there is none.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Similar Threads

  1. can any mod or admin check this out :S
    By nephiha in forum General Chat
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 10-15-2006, 04:25 PM
  2. Check your spammers
    By DragonFire in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 44
    Last Post: 09-19-2006, 05:17 AM
  3. ready to shit your pants ? check this combo...
    By devilscommandments in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 08-19-2006, 06:26 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •