Closing the WoW market Section

This is a discussion on Closing the WoW market Section within the Feedback forums, part of the General category; Most of the people on these forums are just looking for scams though that market cause they can always get ...
Page: 1

Default Closing the WoW market Section

Most of the people on these forums are just looking for scams though that market cause they can always get the account back within a day or two...

I Would say just close the market outside of the few trustable people who actually play that game.

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

I'm selling VictoryAkara... no scam.

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

So your calling me a scammer for wanting to sell Felix my DK?

is it possible to transfer a character from an account you bought over to your main account?

would be awesome if someone with experience trading wow accounts would write a guide, or post one from a different wow forum

4Buli

Quote Originally Posted by giga View Post
    is it possible to transfer a character from an account you bought over to your main account?

would be awesome if someone with experience trading wow accounts would write a guide, or post one from a different wow forum
    It is not.

Quote Originally Posted by VictoryAkara View Post
    Most of the people on these forums are just looking for scams though that market cause they can always get the account back within a day or two...

I Would say just close the market outside of the few trustable people who actually play that game.

Read above people, please u.u

I'm not calling you scammers lmao, I'm just saying abuncha unknown people selling WoW accounts, unlike KO WoW actually helps people who was hacked.

hey buy my account lol

k66k Senior Member ShellinShitakaMad_doll's Avatar

na not yet, im about to scam few ppl

j/k , dnno i sold my friends char to 3xit and everything went fine

Quote Originally Posted by ShellinShitakaMad_doll View Post
    na not yet, im about to scam few ppl

j/k , dnno i sold my friends char to 3xit and everything went fine
    lol I meant it's kind of stupid that people with a new join date, and low posts can even post in that section

And besides 3xit is a koxper from KO :P I would't trust him either way xD.

Quote Originally Posted by VictoryAkara View Post
    lol I meant it's kind of stupid that people with a new join date, and low posts can even post in that section

And besides 3xit is a koxper from KO :P I would't trust him either way xD.
    i played with him along time ago, i dont think hes even played ko since then (1-2 years ago) and even still if he wanted a new char he would buy it, not koxp

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

3xit is a legit person. He was in my clan for quite a long time and during the whole time he played like normal people do. As for scamming, I really 100% he would scam as 1) He is very trustable, 2) He has the money to buy anything he desires (not in the sense of rich, but he will buy for whatever he likes).

Quote Originally Posted by giga View Post
    i played with him along time ago, i dont think hes even played ko since then (1-2 years ago) and even still if he wanted a new char he would buy it, not koxp
    Naw, He is indeed a Koxper I busted him on this along time ago - He was in one of the threads saying he couldn't get it to work and he needed help, either that or he was looking for people to join a macro guild of his I forget which.

I am not saying he is a scammer, I'm just saying he is a koxper :P And I don't trust em because if they cheat, they will more then likely steal as well.

@ Unbeat

It could be that he was using 2 different accounts, or just macroed on one server - But, he did macro :P i'm 100% sure of that.

Anyways, Back to the topic:

As I was saying we should set a join date regulation or some sort of thing to prevent new comers to actually come here and post to sell stuff in that forum.