Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Complain against abuse

This is a discussion on Complain against abuse within the Feedback forums, part of the General category; Ok I'm gonna keep this simple and short. I was banned like 2 weeks ago by Felix with the reason ...
Page: 1

tH3UnBeAtAbLe

Default Complain against abuse

Ok I'm gonna keep this simple and short. I was banned like 2 weeks ago by Felix with the reason of "fucking annoying and arrogant", and so after a few days of the ban when I caught Felix online I talked to him and he unbanned me,... you can go ahead ask him why but I'm assuming he just wanted to warn me personally. As he unbanned me, he gave me VIP status as he promised he would since I was part of the ko4life Team Project, but not long after someone took the VIP status away like within a few hours, and the next day schrotti bans me for no reason pretty much. His reason was "I'm taking pride into this one".... like is this a serious reason to do so? Not only were u a corrupted GM on PKE from what I heard, but looks like it followed you on to here with the very reason you banned me for.

Community Nazý Senior Member schrotti's Avatar

Actually, you were banned by mee, which is the same person that had removed you from the KO4Life Project thingy, why felix unbanned you - i don't know, nor care. See there's a rule on here, do not unban any others mod's/admin's bans.

Now, you been unbanned and given VIP, for whatever fucking reason - it was yet again mee that had removed your VIP, because quite frankly... you don't deserve it.

And if you had actually cared enough to read your ban reason, you have been re-banned by me, as you had still 3 weeks left on your temporary ban given from mee.

On that note: I'm more than glad that you had made another account, in fact I had just spoken about this to mee earlier, hoping i'd catch you in a ban evasion and get to ban your sorry ass permanently, well... here we go, if any other mod/admin thinks this isn't appropriate or should be threaten differently, they're more than welcome to tell me so and we'll discuss it. But until then, you're permanently banned from this forums.

RickRolleD

Wow you fucking retard, if that’s the reason why you banned me… then get your fucking facts straight before doing so.

I missed out a part in my first post, which I thought wouldn’t matter but I guess it does. I know the rules, the fact that you can only get unbanned by the person that banned you, and that is what exactly happened. Felix was the one to ban me first giving me a 3 week ban, and then it was about a day after that Mee over-wrote my ban for a month.

Don’t believe me? Look at the database yourself and see the truth right in front of you.

From what it looks like, the only reason why I’m banned now is that you thought that I was unbanned by the person that did not ban me… and you were wrong, thus why I deserve an unban.

And next time let a fucking person back his points up so he doesn’t have to create 4 accounts to just prove his point that the Mod that banned him has no idea what he is doing, and is corrupted and abusive as shown before (hint: PKE).

Community Nazý Senior Member schrotti's Avatar

And yet I believe you still deserved a ban, so - there youi go. I banned you for 3 weeks because I and many others were tired of you and your crap. And now that you're avoiding a ban, you're permanently banned.

Case closed? Can we live on? Thank you.

so he joined the ko4life private server team, the mods and admins had to talk and get to know him and get to feel how big his ego really was and he got banned for being 'fucking annoying and arrogant'

i think its hilarious but i dont think he should be banned. if every annoying and arrogant person was banned from ko4life then there would be hardly any active members left (including me, i would've been gone along time ago)

LOL its so sad that he keeps making accounts...Didn't he make up some bullshit about how he needs to focus on irl so he wont have time to xp on the ko4life private server? Schrotti just helped you out big time by giving you so much free time that would have been otherwise spent crying about xp rates and bragging about how you're the best KO player ever.

To punish and enslave Senior Member Magyk's Avatar

Tbh if it would up to me, i woulndt ban anyone. Specially coz his stupid or spamming or whatever the reason. Only time when banning would be justified, is when forum is under a threat.

Best def agasint someone like unbeatable are verbally well equiped members and communitys side on the things. Ko4life has the last one. It used to have the first one also, but most of them have either left or wraped into colors.

Thing is there are many ways to handle douchebags. Banning is just plain stupid.

Oldschool wanabe Senior Member gramps's Avatar

umm... this is a something unbeatable asked me to post. (copy and paste from msn :<)

"Alright, first of all, sorry for all the swearing that I’ve included in my previous two posts, but I honestly haven’t raged this much in a while, simply due to the fact that I can’t do anything about the abuse that’s happening here.

@Schrotti, your “I’m going with pride on this one” does not honestly cut it as an excuse to ban someone. Sure you might think you are all mighty with that yellow title of yours, but still no reason to ban someone that you don’t like or feel threatened by or for whatever the reason that might be. I’m just waiting for an admin to respond, hopefully Devile himself and for him to realize that maybe hiring you as a Mod wasn’t such a good idea after all.

@rest. Yes I agree that at times I can be egoistic, thus resulting in being annoying as people can’t take what I’m saying, but it is still no reason to get me perma banned as some of you said, simply because most of the members on these forums would be already banned by now. As for my 3 week ban that FELIX gave me, he thought I deserved it due to this specific reason and I honestly had no problem with it,... but after talking to him it seemed like he only wanted to give me that ban for the time being until I talked to him, just so he delivers the message to me so I lower the level of my ego, thus why he unbanned me right after we talked. So as I said I didn’t have a problem when he banned me as I thought it was partially deserved, but as for this one by schrotti, it’s completely uncalled for and is just abusive.

@Shady, the private server has nothing to do with me being active on these forums pretty much. I said I probably won’t be playing on ko4lifeKO, but it doesn’t mean that I still won’t be visiting these forums daily, just because it’s been a hobby for quite some time as there are some quite interesting topics still laying around... and believe it or not, this forum could use a bit more activeness ever since we changed from ko4life to G4L.

And yes, I find it quite sad and time consuming to be creating multiple accounts just so I can prove the abuse that’s happening... and I wouldn’t be doing it if I didn’t think it was worth it, and not only in the sense to get myself unbanned, but hopefully for schrotti to receive a serious message from one of the admins."

You wanted an admin to respond? Fine. You will serve your 3 week ban. I believe you deserve that. Count yourself lucky, most people that decide to evade a ban receive a permanent ban without a second look from me. Now, if you continue to make accounts, I have no problem making it permanent.

See you in 2 weeks and however many days you have left.

Regardless of the validity of the original ban (Felix, then mee, then redone by schrotti) you were evading a ban making new accounts so it is perfectly reasonable for you to be permanently banned for that.
    edit: LOLOLOL hes viewing the thread on a new account theunbe@table xDDD

Oldschool wanabe Senior Member gramps's Avatar

quote from theunbeatable

"I created an account before I asked gramps to post for me or before I got a reply from shurt because I wanted to post for myself, and the account name is tHeUnBe@tAbLe, so please ban that one"

Sk8er4lif3

lol i love shit like this <3

Well lately there are a lot of funny bans. Including my account tompsu, ofcrouse the only admin who responded to me was Eric, but his response didn't help much as he told me to talk to devile, who hasen't still replyed after 2 days

Question everything. Senior Member josri's Avatar

yea mee and schrotti seem to ban for dumbfuck reasons really

nothing personal against u but @ shurt why make exceptions? rules should be rules ore u can make exceptions for everyone :/

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast