Gamers4Life FAQ

This is a discussion on Gamers4Life FAQ within the Feedback forums, part of the General category; GAMERS4LIFE FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS Q: My forum name seems to be replaced by my log-in name, what should I do ...
Page: 1

Call me Ghosty Senior Member SuperGhost's Avatar

Exclamation Gamers4Life FAQ

GAMERS4LIFE FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS

Q: My forum name seems to be replaced by my log-in name, what should I do to have it changed?

A: Please make a topic under Feedback section and request your log-in name to be changed with your forum name. After the change, please log-in with your forum name instead of log-in name.

Q: I'm getting "Invalid/Incorrect Password" error message when I try to log-in my Gamers4Life account but I know for a fact that my password is correct...How can I resolve this?

A: You will have to use "Forgot Password" function to retrieve a new password. The new password will be send to your registered e-mail; therefore, it is essential that it is VALID e-mail address.

Q: The e-mail address I put in was a fake and/or I no longer have access to such e-mail. How can I solve my problem then?

A: If you are able to log-in at all, please make a topic under Feedback section and briefly explain the situation to us. We will NOT reset your password unless you can prove that you are the owner of Gamers4Life account in question. However, if you are unable to log-in then please fill out THIS form and it will be looked into.

Q: I'm unable to see the market sections, why?

A: Newly made accounts won't be seeing the market sections for 90 days.

Q: I can see the market section but I'm unable to make a new thread, why?

A: Member must have accumulated 50 posts and 90 days since joining, before creating a new thread in market sections.

Q: My signature/avatar is/are missing and/or messed up, will this be fixed?

A: It is up to the member to fix his/her avatar/signature.

Q: I can NOT access to my private messages even though I can see them in my mail box, will this be fixed?

A: In short, no. We instructed our members to backup any important private messages they may have before the migration, http://www.gamers4life.com/forums/f2...lletin-281771/

Q: Post counts are incorrect, will this be fixed?

A: It is being tweaked at the moment.

Q: The new emotions are ugly/cold, will there be a new emotion pack?

A: Yes, emotion packs are fairly easy to install; however, it is not on our top priority list at the moment.

Q: The forum skin is ugly/too bright, will there be new skins?

A: Yes, skins are fairly easy to install; however, it is not on our top priority list at the moment. Although a new dark skin should be implemented soon.
    Last edited by SuperGhost; 08-04-2009 at 04:11 PM.

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 1
    11-10-2022, 09:28 AM