Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree9Likes

Coolboy unbanned v2

This is a discussion on Coolboy unbanned v2 within the Feedback forums, part of the General category; has the internet really been reduced to a "he called me such and such BAN HIM!" like really... i may ...
Page: 2

has the internet really been reduced to a "he called me such and such BAN HIM!" like really... i may hate aviv personally but i find his posts on this forum highly entertaining and brings me some spice on this forum

SuperRajiv The Spasian ResserGD's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SaNCTe View Post
    Oh I am not objective? That's funny. Since you obviously have so much insight, you can clearly tell that nobody gets as many reports for insults as him. And I never said he was banned because of said post, you guys are assuming that, although I clearly said it was for his all around behaviour for months.
    Im not talking about "said post." I am actually talking about his all around behaviour. Yes he winds people up, yes he barks up the wrong tree, but if you read his posts he is rarely directly insulting to someone. He is condescending and sarcastic, and loves to piss people off, including me. But rarely over the top rude. I'm sure he's crossed that line too but I'm sure so have I and so have you. And just because someone gets reports generated on their posts mean they are all bad. I could go and report all your posts, should you be banned then? And my argument isn't even necessarily supporting him. All we would appreciate, or at least I would, is some consistency.

Banned Senior Member

why is flaming even still against the rules should be like a 1 day temp ban at max

Banned

Go ahead and report all my posts. It won't change the fact he is more than overly aggressive on many posts. razor even sait it in the OP. There are posts of literally every mod/admin who thought of banning him before. I was merely the one to finally pull the trigger.

Little archer Senior Member

Go ahead and report all my posts. It won't change the fact he is more than overly aggressive on many posts. razor even sait it in the OP. There are posts of literally every mod/admin who thought of banning him before. I was merely the one to finally pull the trigger.
    And no one is happy about it so you can now proceed to revert the ban, feel no shame to do so.

And I never denied his posts aren't overly aggressive. But seriously they are funny. And people who get offended by it must be too young to use the net honestly. Just look at that EUKO CS post. As far as I can see the only insulting word used was "Retarded". The rest of it was sarcastic shit to piss people off. Don't get me wrong I've been pissed off at him before, but he doesn't deserve a ban seriously. A mute sure but a permanent ban? In that topic alone I would say more than 3 people should also be banned on your logic.

Banned

No one? Your head must heard from all the minds you just read.

We can't mute. And again... it's not only about the insults in that topic but his general behavior. Am I talking to a brick wall?

Speaking of behaviour, then, personally I find your attitude more condescending and childish than Aviv's, but guess that's irrelevant because your the mod with the power. Was having a discussion, or at least was trying to, but now I see its pointless with someone who puts himself on a high horse. All this brick wall has left to say is you're being an ass, and lets leave it at that.

Little archer Senior Member

His general behavior?

So being sarcastic and harsh when needed is now bannable.

Either way, for the people that use these dead forums more than your average post-once-a-week mod, some comic relief is indeed necessary at times.

Now if you please...
    ResserGD likes this.

sancte wont give up on his "brick wall"

Rick Astley - Never Gonna Give You Up - YouTube

Banned Senior Member

don't see why sancte cares he logs on once a month usually to kill the community more tbh why is he even still mod shudn't there be a activity requirement

i gotta agree that coolboy has become a bug in the ass since always, PERSONALLY i wouldnt ban a person for that unless it becomes an unhandable level(wich coolboy has reached more than once by now), now talking bout all the infractions that he has on his record, he should of have been banned before, but somehow he managed to behave himself for a while, but at the end its sancte's ban none of us can touch his ban ,and ya he has the rules on his side in case any1 complains.

PNW 360 Hardcore, WA Senior Member Austin's Avatar

There seems to be a huge "man the fuck up" factor missing in all of this. No offense to any women.

You Lowlifer is about to be permanently banned for scamming. Lol at these Mods..

I probably would have understood this ban like 2-3 years ago when the internet community wasn't the way it is now, but nowadays ppl are way more harsh and the humor and tolerance have changed dramatically in the past few years. Being a dick wouldn't have been acceptable in the old K4L but I don't know a single person that isn't a dick to some other person. There are ppl who understand the harsh humor of coolboy and don't take his words too seriously and thus think that this ban was unfair.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast