creating an KO4Life account

This is a discussion on creating an KO4Life account within the Feedback forums, part of the General category; my friend is from malaysia. and he tried to make a ko4life account. but after he registers, he can't post ...
Page: 1

iiason

my friend is from malaysia. and he tried to make a ko4life account.

but after he registers, he can't post or anything.

so i tried to make one for him from my ip, still the same problem.

the account he made after a few days, gets deleted...so yeh, how come he can't make an account?

TheBloodyBeast

no1 can, admins can though

j3ster555

hmm I think there's another account linked with that IP address so only Phantom is actually deleting them.. even i faced the same problem when I tried to get one for my frend .. tell him to create a new account and you are someone else send a message to Phantom regarding validating the ID..

Banned

hmm I think there's another account linked with that IP address so only Phantom is actually deleting them.. even i faced the same problem when I tried to get one for my frend .. tell him to create a new account and you are someone else send a message to Phantom regarding validating the ID..[/b]
    Basically true. It is not just Phantom validating accounts! I am not sure what the Admins do but i know they do a IP check and if that shows another account then the validating account will be deleted. Your friend has to talk with Phantom. Thats his best bet.

iiason

yeh, coz all his previous accounts, didn't work. so he made another one....and so on.

so talk to phantom? how tho? he has not ko4life account.

~SkaNkLeR~ Senior Member griml2eaper's Avatar

go to phantoms profile and it shows his email adress im shure ^^
    send him a email

j3ster555

I sent him like 4 PM's which never helped.. so maybe open up a topic specially for him? thinking of that.. you can actually call him a gay as many as times as you want in that post!

Banned

I sent him like 4 PM's which never helped.. so maybe open up a topic specially for him? thinking of that.. you can actually call him a gay as many as times as you want in that post! [/b]
    Ko4life Resolution Center. You will get all the Admins attention

http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?showforum=82

j3ster555

oh hell yeah.. I forgot about that.. I will send it through that now xD

Banned Senior Member

I do pretty much all the validations, Shurt did it once for me when I got a little behind but yes I have been a little slow on doing them the past week, I went through the list the other day and i'll take a look at the current list waiting for admin validations

Edit: Also it appears the admin validation accounts are automatically deleted after x many days, so that might have been why the account is gone, I have been a little busy lately in regards to checking validations

iiason

sent pm