Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

MYKO and JPKO sections

This is a discussion on MYKO and JPKO sections within the Feedback forums, part of the General category; I think that would be pretty nice becuz there are pretty much myko and japko players on this forum too...
Page: 1

4DeadlyFear

Wink

I think that would be pretty nice becuz there are pretty much myko and japko players on this forum too

4DeadlyFear

noone having comments about it ?

DragonFire

There are like 5 people that play myko and japko on these forums..and There not even english games. and speaking english is part of the forum rules.

4DeadlyFear

there are more turks in usko than other countries so and i think the population will grow if those sections come

Weed

u like to copy my icon?

Banned

no..dont like the idea..like dragonfire said they would speak diff language and i guess english is a must :S
    so what if there is many turks in KO...this site has blocked turk IP's..so your saying unblock them ?

altru

Nah, I played myko well over 3 years, and I don't know any1 there who uses these forums even though their english community is very large.

bbs64

I played jp-ko and now, we can't create an account with your ip address. You must use a jp proxy. Cheat in jp-ko don't exist ^^

Sorry for my english I am french. :P

Seaside? Senior Member Leo_BREMEN's Avatar

i am JapKoŽer but i really donŽt need a own section.....JpKo is slowly dieing....and MyKo sucks...so we dont need something like this

i am JapKoŽer but i really donŽt need a own section.....JpKo is slowly dieing....and MyKo sucks...so we dont need something like this[/b]
    I love MYKO, it's 10x better than USKO, i used to think the macroers and dupers kill the server, but now as im playing there i understand that servers not working or constantly down (USKO) is a lot worse, i mean everybody has the same armor and yewls, levels are easy to get, the main goal of KO is PK and that's where you can't cheat, everybody is the same, skill matters. If you truly believe exping gives you some mystical skills which PK won't give, think again.

I'd say a MYKO sections where only server issues/thoughts would be traded would be nice to have. When i went MYKO i thought it's like some guy said, only 10 people at CZ, but when i visited cz i couldn't even get out of the base because of the masses, and when i got out the other base had a mass of allyes so it's total BS that none plays MYKO.

MakuLine

I love MYKO, it's 10x better than USKO, i used to think the macroers and dupers kill the server, but now as im playing there i understand that servers not working or constantly down (USKO) is a lot worse, i mean everybody has the same armor and yewls, levels are easy to get, the main goal of KO is PK and that's where you can't cheat, everybody is the same, skill matters. If you truly believe exping gives you some mystical skills which PK won't give, think again.

I'd say a MYKO sections where only server issues/thoughts would be traded would be nice to have. When i went MYKO i thought it's like some guy said, only 10 people at CZ, but when i visited cz i couldn't even get out of the base because of the masses, and when i got out the other base had a mass of allyes so it's total BS that none plays MYKO.[/b]

the lagg will get you

the lagg will get you[/b]
    I'm at Deimos, what lag..?

The only lags i get are during wars.

noobybooby22

lmao srry but malays speak english or what we call it manglish...

and about myko the Chinas ruined it im bouts to head over to usko... but only till a patch comes i cant pk with turks for long.

noobybooby22

not saying its their main language, its just what they usually speak on forums

Banned Senior Member

China was banned from MYKO

Also, MYKO has always had server problems even before USKO opened ( main reason why everyone went to USKO, another English KO with stable servers for once )

The population of the forums that plays MYKO isn't large enough for a section imo, and if you play JPKO your account will be banned sooner or later

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast