Error message

This is a discussion on Error message within the Feedback forums, part of the General category; "OPPS! KnightOnlineWorld.com has detected the use of scripting and/or data that it did not like. This may have terminated any ...
Page: 1

arkan

"OPPS!

KnightOnlineWorld.com has detected the use of scripting and/or data that it did not like. This may have terminated any processes you were currently involved in while on this site."

This is what I get each time I try to submit a support ticket.. either with firefox or internet explorer...

Does anyone have an idea of what I can do to get rid of it ?

when u make a support ticket its numbers and letters only no specail chars. if u put special chars(. , < > / ? &#39; ; ":!@#$%^&*()\|][{} u will get that message

BANNED FOR SCAMMING!

The real fucker for that is the : character... as it asks for a time, so you put 18:12 or whatever.... put the times as 18.12 and the ticket will go through... I had to submit a ticket 3 times because they didn&#39;t like me putting 12th december 2006 for a date to avoid using "/" (CS replied, "please specify a date")

times and dates should be seperated with full stops (periods for our american friends).

so 01/25/07 01:45:20

has to be submitted as 01.25.07 01.45.20