Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

delete post count

This is a discussion on delete post count within the Feedback forums, part of the General category; Your posts are worse than "+1 spammers" you just write complete nonsense that people barely understand nor bother to actually ...
Page: 2

Banned

Your posts are worse than "+1 spammers" you just write complete nonsense that people barely understand nor bother to actually reply to.

"and not that my name is behind the post idiot" <--- :huh: what?

Oh and the stuff you type is spam, don&#39;t deny it for f.ck sake! A spammer denying he is a spammer rofl...[/b]
    wow your kinda special ed...
    people like you are calling me spammers because you cant read what i type..its not my fualt the words i type or to complex for your brain to understand
    now get that

G0D

people like you are calling me spammers because you cant read what i type..its not my fualt the words i type or to complex for your brain to understand
    now get that [/b]
    OMG! HE ACTUALLY USED A WORD THAT WE ALL UNDERSTAND AND HE SPELLED IT RIGHT! FREE COOKIES FOR YOU!

StoneColdAngel

now get that [/b]
    failed again

andy

its ez to get 100 post a day i mean just spam the fuk outta shit lol..but w/e its useful but then again what can you do about it...if you trust someone you trust them...post dont matter when it comes to trust i mean it might help

Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar

now get that [/b]
    You&#39;re the biggest spammer in these forums ever.

You&#39;re the biggest spammer in these forums ever.[/b]
    u dont remember f4tm4n? :P if he didnt stop posting he would have 7k post by now xD but ye vandy is pretty bad :/

Banned

OMG! HE ACTUALLY USED A WORD THAT WE ALL UNDERSTAND AND HE SPELLED IT RIGHT! FREE COOKIES FOR YOU![/b]
    yes suprem cookie pls
    failed again[/b]
    i never said my english is the best when i type..i type prety fast and i misspell/misstype words often

You&#39;re the biggest spammer in these forums ever.[/b]
    wooo do i get a award ?

obviously priest is biggest spammer at least he has balls and a big enough proxy list

ps i think post count should be turned off in mod areas and donate area kinda lame if it isn&#39;t already turned off cuz all u guys do is spam there like "OMG WE DONT HAVE THE RETARDS IN THIS SECTION (LIKE PRIVATE)" <direct quote from one of u

silverbuffer18

actually only helps a lil as if u see seomeon 0 post sellign alot of great items u might awnt to be sure or seomthing

Banned

i think roguecola r good example

rogue who tries to escape everytime ppl point out hes a scammer acting like a tard and going on ppl&#39;s profiles and saying they r spammers/scammers when himself is the biggest spammer on this forums

BiPolarCow

yeah i dont think that trade should be rely on post, for one cuz i know alot of ppl in game and they would all say im trustable but not many ppl know me on the forums becuase i dont usually do n e thing on them

Matador

do not delete post account means any scammer could create new accounts scam some one come back scam again i personaly think its a bad idea

GetRichOrDieTrying

i think roguecola r good example

rogue who tries to escape everytime ppl point out hes a scammer acting like a tard and going on ppl&#39;s profiles and saying they r spammers/scammers when himself is the biggest spammer on this forums[/b]
    ur a good spammer too

Banned

Hmm, i sorta think...

Maybe the post count should be deleted, and the we should get a "vouch for me section" and then when someone wants to know if someone is trustfull, they can post the name there, and the community can give a word... I usually only use the post count at market sections, to see if theres someone with a low post count selling some nice items :P

TunaFishyMe

dont fucking touch post count. Every single forum has a post count. Stop whining like little white boys

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast