Devile I want to personally ask you about GROBAR!

This is a discussion on Devile I want to personally ask you about GROBAR! within the Feedback forums, part of the General category; hey, I know I'll get hate back for this topic mostly from owners of private servers, but I read a ...
Page: 1

Banned

Question Devile I want to personally ask you about GROBAR!

hey,

I know I'll get hate back for this topic mostly from owners of private servers, but I read a lot this forum and I just can't hold myself anymore but to speak. My account was created yesterday and I've already been accused of being fake and I guess ill understand that.But I'm on this forum for couple of years now and I just didn't feel like registering because of my own reasons I have, however I'm here now.So basically what I'm interested is Grobar and hes ban because you gave chance to people with the unban topic and before I get negativity from people I want to know Devile your side of story of why you despise him.And I do know that I'm digging for a war but the reason for it is because I know the behind the scene story's and I have to tell you,I still have yet to come across to the fair owner.Now I'm not trying to clean nobody's name or anything like that but what I do believe is, it came to the wrong judgement. ALSO FOR PEOPLE READING, SORRY FOR CAPS, I want your proof and your story IF YOU DON'T HAVE PROOF DO NOT REPLAY.

P.S before i get accused of something I am just a normal player and have played all of his servers,no I'm not from syndicate and yes I'm doing this with my own will.

Thank you guys for reading, just another one of my rambles

Banned

Devile I really want to hear your side of story, this is why I'm bumping this topic I do not want it to be ignored. The reason for it is because you're acting like a follower and not a leader, is he banned because of others or you removed him due to breaking rules.All I know now is you heard one side of story.

Fap fap fap Senior Member ISpitOnYourGrave's Avatar

I played on grobars server, i donated he "Relaunched" the server, and when he finally refunded my kc, he banned me right after

he is a scammer, and a fool that believes his own lies

the kind of ppl we do not want on the forum

Quote Originally Posted by Bijuu View Post
    Devile I really want to hear your side of story, this is why I'm bumping this topic I do not want it to be ignored. The reason for it is because you're acting like a follower and not a leader, is he banned because of others or you removed him due to breaking rules.All I know now is you heard one side of story.
    This is not how it works. I dont have to tell you ANYTHING. Plain and simple. You want me to reconsider his ban, then follow the rules on the appeal section and tell your side of the story. Don't bother calling me out again to answer any topics related to this or any unban case. I wont answer PMs or anything outside that section.