New Topics Only for new moradon

This is a discussion on New Topics Only for new moradon within the Feedback forums, part of the General category; Shurt keep saying keep it all in 1 topic well then can someone clean all the bs out of it? ...
Page: 1

BobGreensley

Shurt keep saying keep it all in 1 topic well then can someone clean all the bs out of it? I read almost the whole moradon topic that was 55 pages and didn't learn anything except who and when they keep dcing. Now the New moradon topic is nothing but ppl saying the patch doesn't work. I think it should be ok eto make a topic about the eslant dungeon or a topic on border wars because the moradon topic will reach 55 pages again and you will have to spend 1 hour to get the tinies bit of info from it. I understand 1 topic about border war or 1 topic about eslant. But why only 1 topic about new moradon this is the big thing happening right now. Next you will say only talk in this topic about general chat in diez or only this topic for general chat on ares and forum will have 5 topics with 100's of pages. Just isn't the way to go about it I think.

I hate going through topics with 50 pages and 45 of them are spam and worthless info. If I want to read about eslant dungeon than I should be able to just look at the topic but they keep get locked. I would rather see more posts about the new moradon than have to dig trhough pages and pages of spam.

Theres like 15 topics locked on first page of general chat forum.

You know how spammed a topic will be someone on page 6 asks about pets but gets answer on page 15. I mean come on this is the new thing let ppl make topics about it for a few days at least before locking everything

forum nazi anyone?

yeh its fucking general chat for ko ko just got one of the biggest patches in awhile and they want us to keep it in one topic onlyppl with problem is obviously ppl not playing ko nemore and dont belong in general chat

my topic deleted cuz i talked bout rogues being over powered cuz of ctrl minor and 2 of there skills increasing

Banned

umm...marios topic was about the patches if im not mistaken..i think it was just renamed
    im GLAD the MODS are here now because every little tiny detail was being made into a new topic and was annoying

GRATS TO THE MODS FOR DOING THERE JOB WOO HOO

Sorry, but I can't read every single topic. Right now, it seems like any time somebody stumbles across something new, even if it was mentioned weeks ago, they feel the need to make a new topic about it, completely cluttering the general chat section.

general chat is alot more fun browsing through when 80% of the topics are locked

general chat is alot more fun browsing through when 80% of the topics are locked[/b]

Um, there are only 5 locked topics in General chat.

Anyway, I've given up. It's great to get flamed for cleaning up the forum, really, it is.

page 2 and 3 shurt ><

Sucks to be flamed for closing topics like this:

http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index....owtopic=168461

Aba

Sucks to be flamed for closing topics like this:

http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index....owtopic=168461[/b]

rofl. :lol:

guys, shurt is just trying to keep the forum clean of all the fucking spam. ok, true - you have to browse 1 topic, maybe you haven&#39;t noticed, but there is a little feature called "More Search Options" - it searches for very specific information, and brings the specific posts, not topics. Very helpful if it&#39;s really that much trouble to find the information you so crave.

Banned

you guys just dont understand, every little detail that was being found out was being made into a new topic. it was really annoying like every 5 minutes a new topic was being made about something they seen in game that wasnt there or something new that is there. shurt did what he had to do and is geting flamed for it. you all are stupid for saying all this about shurt..pathetic

once again THANKS to SHURT