Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Different markets

This is a discussion on Different markets within the Feedback forums, part of the General category; Cant u make different market sections one for ebayers one for fair players? Tired of browsing usd selling all the ...
Page: 1

Cant u make different market sections one for ebayers one for fair players? Tired of browsing usd selling all the time, its a game use ingame money... SO Make one Realmoney section and one Ingame money section on each market or atleast on girakon ;P

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

We disgussed this a while ago and decided that it wouldn't really work that well. I understand your frustration but we will be keeping it in the current format.

Recoman

uhm how do u know it wont work if u never tired it , and what is it that cant work ?

u want to buy with usd u press (x) topic u wana do ingame trades u press (X) whats so hard with making a new section ?

Cleatus

this is the first time I've ever contemplated the topic and my first reaction prior to reading felix's reply was "Right.. a bajillion fucktards would post in the wrong section and every other thread would be an argument"

A filter might be good though

Banned

it would just make the confusion of USD trades and ig trades easyer but you still got retards who post in wrong section and DONT CARE
    well for ares its easy i say because they say dont offer me with USD only igi/igc
    or only selling for USD no igi/igc
    if they dont have that in there topic ask "USD/IGI/IGC and it will be ok
    but if there was a sub-section for every little thing like this then the forum would be endless :S

minhking

2 Sections for each server, lot of job there. Simply put S/B for USD or IGC on your topic, much more simple

And now people noticed that k2 browse ko4life to check for usd trades (notice gr0bs topic)

+1 for this idea

We disgussed this a while ago and decided that it wouldn't really work that well. I understand your frustration but we will be keeping it in the current format.[/b]
    Just do it or ban Realmoney use on this forums, cuz ppl gotta remember this is a computergame.

poiz3n

i wanna sell my mape story acnts...

2 Sections for each server, lot of job there. Simply put S/B for USD or IGC on your topic, much more simple [/b]
    actually i think that would be a great idea.
    would make things much more easy and convenient

you could add a button or something for when some1 is making the thread, 1 button adds "USD" in front of title, other button adds "NON-USD" in title

you could add a button or something for when some1 is making the thread, 1 button adds "USD" in front of title, other button adds "NON-USD" in title[/b]

Yeah, I was just thinking about that. I'll talk to lutz tonight and see if he can find a mod to make that work.

And then u gotta be able to filter away USD things since else it make no sence ;P

Aba

so what about people who accept either forms of payment? hmmm?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast