Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Disallow Market posts in Other Games subforums?

This is a discussion on Disallow Market posts in Other Games subforums? within the Feedback forums, part of the General category; It's kinda sad, I really do like this forum and the people on it. Just gradually no one really seems ...
Page: 1

Road

It's kinda sad, I really do like this forum and the people on it. Just gradually no one really seems be posting anymore. I know I'm starting out as a care bear, but I think market sections should NOT be allowed in the other games sub forums. In the WoW section people keep spamming topics that don't even get more than one reply for WoW To KO trades. I won't even go into how retarded that is; I'll just summarise it by saying that someone who now plays WoW will N-E-V-E-R want to return to some shitty hackers paradise game like KO; so please stop spamming our forums with your pointless market posts.

At the very least make another sub section for market posts that will never be Read.

I seem to be the only one at least TRYING to start conversations anymore in the WoW sections due to the retards that keep spamming us.

That is all.

/END_RANT

funny thing is alot of people have traded in WoW characters for KO items and characters... so your argument doesnt really hold

Road

Whatever, maybe at the start but most of the retarded market threads only get like 5 replays. Mostly from the person bumping it. I just can't comprehend why someone would like to trade between these games. :x

The difference between them is monumental.

I still think my argument holds water.

No it doesnt because theres a precedence of people actually coming back to KO...
    I dont intend to flame ... im just saying you are no one to decide who wants to come back or not

DragonFire

I traded my wow account for KO stuff. I kinda just proved you wrong

actually mostly idiots are going from WoW to KO.
    the majority are going to WoW FROM KO.

Road

Thx Eric or whoever it was that added the subforum and moved the pointless topics. Btw you KO players should be shot.

Thx Eric or whoever it was that added the subforum and moved the pointless topics. Btw you KO players should be shot.[/b]
    So tell me again why are you wasting your time on a KO forum?
    I dont get it... i know the problems with the game.. i still choose to stay coz i dont wanna start over again in a new game and i love the people i play with ...

Wanna shoot me for that? Come on now i dont get it why must you unnecessarily fly off the handle calm down and let people do what they wanna do...

DragonFire

actually mostly idiots are going from WoW to KO.
    the majority are going to WoW FROM KO.[/b]

hey, Fuck you :angry:

hey, Fuck you :angry:[/b]

haha eric is gonna ban you now, bb :lol:

DragonFire

haha eric is gonna ban you now, bb :lol:[/b]

I wouldn't be surprised

j/k eric <3

oh and i left wow cause I was level 60 for like 5 months and it was super boring I really had nothing to do but grind rep. and that is fuckin gay. So I quit. I pretty much beat the game.

I wouldn&#39;t be surprised

j/k eric <3

oh and i left wow cause I was level 60 for like 5 months and it was super boring I really had nothing to do but grind rep. and that is fuckin gay. So I quit. I pretty much beat the game.[/b]
    too bad 70 is the highes tlevel noob

little_painter

Whatever, maybe at the start but most of the retarded market threads only get like 5 replays. Mostly from the person bumping it. I just can&#39;t comprehend why someone would like to trade between these games. :x

The difference between them is monumental.

I still think my argument holds water.[/b]
    when trading 99,9999999991346675% TRADE VIA PM OKY AGA? COMPRENDE AYE SENIOR DUMBAS A PILE OF SHIT?

(seriusly that guy needs a brain boost i pity the fewls parrents)

little_painter

btw eric, now.. i dont know you personally.. but i come at a danish internet cafe.. and all the unskilled and the plain stupid people switched fast from ko 2 wow in the summer of 2005 and + a couple of months.

im not rly close 2 being an idiot nor will i ever bee sadly enough.
    i ired wow for a couple of weeks but seriusly my lad... wow is boring as hell and is more a cartoon game then a seriusly inerresting rpg game.. the pk witch is the 67% of end deal is almost lacking in my book when i look at wow

the exping in ko is lamaticingly stupid.. and the many people exping 1 char 2 get to top lvl(80) is pathetic
    i personally look widely and eagerly 2 find jsut 1 hand full of honost intelligent 1 man lvling people in ko(diez) and i know 2, mee and the belgian player "pammie"
    but sry 2 disturb u kicks from flaming nothings with hot air and fake knowledge of better places that has no hold in reality

painter-

DragonFire

too bad 70 is the highes tlevel noob[/b]

I played before the expansion retard.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast