divide each server market section into

This is a discussion on divide each server market section into within the Feedback forums, part of the General category; discuss? :unsure:...
Page: 1

Little archer Senior Member

discuss? :unsure:

Call me Ghosty Senior Member SuperGhost's Avatar

Server market sections are already subforums and making subsections under subforums wouldn't be wise; however, feedback noted.

Promise Less, Do More Senior Member Danny's Avatar

Bad idea.. People just need to make their topic titles/descriptions better.

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

should just make a rule for people to put [IGC] or [USD] in front of their topic title imo

warez sites do it for the uploading service used like [RS.com]Pirates.of.the.carribean or whatever.....though theirs is automated with a script(u simply have to pick froma drop down menu and if puts it there for u) and ours wouldnt be, it still organizes things a LOT easier

so for example posts could be like:
    [USD]S>ROL
    or
    [IGC]S>ROL

i also think this could be applied to general section to, for topics that relate to certain specific servers(like stuff occuring on servers like a huge tbl editor is banned from a server or something like that) put like:
    [Diez]ZOMG SO AND SO BANNED

then trolls from different servers are either going to: a) stay the fuck out cuz it doesnt involve their server, b) get muted for a day for spamming in a topic that they arent even in the slightest bit involved with

AND my last idea....

trolls on forum need a swift kick in the ass, since i read manga section ive noticed that people will go into the section and be like "how can u guys even read manga?" "wtf is this shit" "omg manga/anime sucks" etc but then ill continue to see them posting in the section with spam like "alright" "awesome" etc after posts just to get their post count higher -_- im sure it occurs in other parts of the forum as well, but alas the only real sections i read now a days are manga, off topic, vip, ko4life, graphics(sometimes), and very rarely general

StoneColdAngel

trolls on forum need a swift kick in the ass, since i read manga section ive noticed that people will go into the section and be like "how can u guys even read manga?" "wtf is this shit" "omg manga/anime sucks" etc but then ill continue to see them posting in the section with spam like "alright" "awesome" etc after posts just to get their post count higher -_- im sure it occurs in other parts of the forum as well, but alas the only real sections i read now a days are manga, off topic, vip, ko4life, graphics(sometimes), and very rarely general[/b]
    If I remember right, posting in the Anime Section ain't gonna increase your postcount ^^

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

If I remember right, posting in the Anime Section ain't gonna increase your postcount ^^[/b]
    lol then theyre even more of trolls

No, its ok as it is.

TopCat

Ya right!! wat else u want?

Call me Ghosty Senior Member SuperGhost's Avatar

We have no plans of diving market sections in to USD and IGC.