Divison of tech support forum

This is a discussion on Divison of tech support forum within the Feedback forums, part of the General category; So since a couple months I ve been noticing a bigger number of strictly tech problem topics has been made ...
Page: 1

SocialParasite Senior Member Kronos's Avatar

So since a couple months I ve been noticing a bigger number of strictly tech problem topics has been made and as I can see a lot of people inducing me wanting to help but its kind of hard to separate them from ko related problems . IMO it could be a good move to divide this section into two -one for ko related problems patches,premiums, etc and 2nd for PC software and hardware problems . Topics are made daily and most of them don't get any replies/go down quickly and to find something you could help out with you have to lurk through many pages .

Also with better order it could be well organized like :FAQ's ,sticked topics with pre made custom PC's for each country (ofc if some1 wants to make it up for his country mates) .

I've always been saying "its not Pc hardware forum go somewhere else" but people seem to trust ko4life community more than googled sites(not only with dumping girl tips ) so I think it will be helpful for some people especially with building Pc where most of the time by other people exp you can save a lot of time and even money.

Call me Ghosty Senior Member SuperGhost's Avatar

I would normally direct you to the following thread:

http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index....owtopic=205641

However, that thread has been up for over a year(Wow it has been that long) I've contacted few admins/mods about it; unfortunately, nothing has been done besides the typical answer "I don't know what's up with that thread".

Question everything. Senior Member josri's Avatar

Looks pretty tight to me