Donations...

This is a discussion on Donations... within the Feedback forums, part of the General category; What exactly do donations do?.. How do they help ko4life, because I'm thinking of donating but I'd like to find ...
Page: 1

eduarvera23

What exactly do donations do?.. How do they help ko4life, because I'm thinking of donating but I'd like to find out first how i'm actually helping out and if it's worth donating.

Banned

you need money to keep up a forum like this, you need to pay for a server, it isnt free you know? 0.o

GangstamaN

Money for server, and seeing how big this forum is and how many members it has it's gonna cost quite a bit a month to keep it up.

What exactly do donations do?.. How do they help ko4life, because I'm thinking of donating but I'd like to find out first how i'm actually helping out and if it's worth donating.[/b]

Mostly helps with the server. And, if need be, licenses for forum software. (Luckily, both IPB and vB were donated to us, thanks to Eric and Derden)

eduarvera23

and if i live in colombia and i don't have a c.c is there a way to donate?...

Banned

you can create a bank account. or borrow your dad's CC

eduarvera23

what do u mean by creating a bank account? :S i mean i got a a saving account...

Banned

go to www.paypal.com and seek for info there. make an account and try to add a bank account. im sure you can figure it out.

eduarvera23

well i've tried but my bank doesn't appears in the bank list :s

Banned

get 18 and get a credit card son.