Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Donator has a duration?

This is a discussion on Donator has a duration? within the Feedback forums, part of the General category; CAMA I AM HERE !!!! :P haha i was with you when you hitted 60 haha <3...
Page: 2

GangS

CAMA I AM HERE !!!! :P haha i was with you when you hitted 60 haha <3

Why would someone even donate to a free forum in the first place... then theres a time limit? lol?

How retarded is that lol.

Banned Senior Member

it&#39;s always been 3 months on donations and vent donations, $10 every 3 months isn&#39;t bad... some of you guys give K2 $35+ for Premium/G1 credits :x

Banned

it&#39;s always been 3 months on donations and vent donations, $10 every 3 months isn&#39;t bad... some of you guys give K2 $35+ for Premium/G1 credits :x[/b]
    Can i get an Amen?

it&#39;s always been 3 months on donations and vent donations, $10 every 3 months isn&#39;t bad... some of you guys give K2 $35+ for Premium/G1 credits :x[/b]
    You need premium to login.. you get loads more xp with premium, and tons of other benefits for the game.

This is a forum about that game. I don&#39;t see why someone who donates to a free forum should lose a "status"

1) no ones even around anymore that knew me when i was a noob

2) i was an asshole when i was a noob too, im sorry i dont tolerate idiocy...tsk tsk on me for not being nice to the idiots of the world [/b]
    actually i was around when me you and adis aoe&#39;d goblins, sounds pretty noob to me

Seeing as how it clearly states the duration on the "Donate to Ko4Life" page, I really don&#39;t see how there should be any debate as to whether or not it&#39;s stated (and it&#39;s been there since the beginning). Also, as Will has said, $10 every 3 months compared to the BS people are feeding K2 for plat prem is nothing.. Not to mention that for people like yourself, Curly, Ko4Life is the reason you have some of the in-game gear you do; would have been harder to sell your GBs for USD and then purchase a HB and whatnot without the utilization of Ko4Life&#39;s services

Honestly having a duration on DONATING is really stupid, you even compare ko4life with k2 and their premiums, when all donating does is give you a status, and on Knight premium gives you login abilities, kc, and other shit you can get with it. Im sure quite a few donaters and other people would say that having a duration on donating to a free forum is absolutely stupid

Honestly having a duration on DONATING is really stupid, you even compare ko4life with k2 and their premiums, when all donating does is give you a status, and on Knight premium gives you login abilities, kc, and other shit you can get with it. Im sure quite a few donaters and other people would say that having a duration on donating to a free forum is absolutely stupid[/b]
    Well then you&#39;re stupid for donating, if you don&#39;t like it, don&#39;t do it.

Well, Josh, people aren&#39;t stupid for donating.. they were just trying to help out Ko4Life and every donation is appreciated--don&#39;t get us wrong on that. It&#39;s simply that duration is one of the features of the donating program that is currently in effect, so it&#39;s basically part of how it goes.

I&#39;m not really saying that I disagree that there shouldn&#39;t be a duration, MooMoo.. but taking an innocent bystander view upon the matter--if you felt like having a duration was BS, then I guess it would have been in your best interest to take note of this column:

Imho, that&#39;s pretty clearly spelled out how long you receive your status for.

I donated cause i support ko4life, but having a duration is just plain stupid. Its just my point of view.

I donated cause i support ko4life, but having a duration is just plain stupid. Its just my point of view.[/b]
    As i said, we appreciate your contribution. So please don&#39;t take the comments in the wrong way.

I&#39;ve been a member of a fairly well known website (not going to say which) for over 7 years. I donated $5 - 7 years later I still have donator status and recieve periodic emails thanking me for being a donator. I don&#39;t know if this has been explained before, but it would be nice to know where the contributions are going. Knowing where the contributions are going give more incentive to donate, if at all (me). Having a duration on donator status is rather rediculous in my oppinion, but it&#39;s also over rated. Being a donator doesen&#39;t and shoulden&#39;t give you any special power over the forum; it should be done because you want to help the site out, not for a special status.

This isn&#39;t a bureaucracy, it is a place friends come and commune. I don&#39;t think it should be considered a subscription service. Yes, I have made money from this website. Yes, it&#39;s an excellent resource to sell and buy items. However, the main goal of this site was to provide a community to chew the fat, no?

Just my oppinion.

TopCat

Mine runs out today.
    It&#39;s kind of silly that it runs out, I don&#39;t know.
    I guess it encourages people to re-donate.
    It should be permanent if you ask me.[/b]
    +1

As i said, we appreciate your contribution. So please don&#39;t take the comments in the wrong way.[/b]
    ^^ I wonder where the money goes.. can u contribute to my premium next month Majix?

Not to mention that for people like yourself, Curly, Ko4Life is the reason you have some of the in-game gear you do; would have been harder to sell your GBs for USD and then purchase a HB and whatnot without the utilization of Ko4Life&#39;s services [/b]
    Not really. Market sections on KO4Life are completely useless, seeing that turks are banned its almost impossible to buy/sell anything because most English people try to rip you off. I sell my shit through MSN and people I already know -.-

I still think it should be permanent, but hey I&#39;m just a non-donating leecher.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast