Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Donator has a duration?

This is a discussion on Donator has a duration? within the Feedback forums, part of the General category; +1 ^^ I wonder where the money goes.. can u contribute to my premium next month Majix?[/b] Uhm, if you're ...
Page: 3

+1
    ^^ I wonder where the money goes.. can u contribute to my premium next month Majix?[/b]
    Uhm, if you're inferring that we get paid, we don't o_O none of the mods do it for pay =O

TopCat

Uhm, if you're inferring that we get paid, we don't o_O none of the mods do it for pay =O[/b]

Dunt care if you get paid or not U can still pay for my Plat Premium

Not really. Market sections on KO4Life are completely useless, seeing that turks are banned its almost impossible to buy/sell anything because most English people try to rip you off. I sell my shit through MSN and people I already know -.-

I still think it should be permanent, but hey I'm just a non-donating leecher.[/b]
    but then again there is to much off a price difference to make it really work they have different prices then here

IPB and vB licenses don't come for free.

Banned

I've been a member of a fairly well known website (not going to say which) for over 7 years. I donated $5 - 7 years later I still have donator status and recieve periodic emails thanking me for being a donator. I don't know if this has been explained before, but it would be nice to know where the contributions are going. Knowing where the contributions are going give more incentive to donate, if at all (me). Having a duration on donator status is rather rediculous in my oppinion, but it's also over rated. Being a donator doesen't and shoulden't give you any special power over the forum; it should be done because you want to help the site out, not for a special status.

This isn't a bureaucracy, it is a place friends come and commune. I don't think it should be considered a subscription service. Yes, I have made money from this website. Yes, it's an excellent resource to sell and buy items. However, the main goal of this site was to provide a community to chew the fat, no?

Just my oppinion.[/b]
    you sound so much smarter when you type :lol: instead of talkin on vent

Thats mer dam 4 year bashlers edumacation sir. Not all alerbamers er rednecks. I must say though, you haven't ever heard me on vent. I believe I tried vent once 3 years ago and gave up on it. Can't stand it quite honestly.

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

I don't know if this has been explained before, but it would be nice to know where the contributions are going. Knowing where the contributions are going give more incentive to donate, if at all (me).[/b]
    *AHEM*
    ko4life Forum > Announcements > Announcements > ko4life Donations
    http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=87859

Our donations will support the following:
    • New dedicated server
    • Server management fees
    • Domain name fees
    • Hardware upgrades
    • Software
    Remember that the ko4life staff does not gain any profit from any donation or advertisement.[/b]

Doesen't matter, I still hold the same oppinion. It is nice to see what it's going torwards though.

Banned

I would happily re-donate if donations were wworth it.

Donators section is just Random shit, which i can find better in Off topic, and the Warez section is dead.

www.ilikelotsoffreewarezwebsitessorry.com

So, i only donate for the reputation i try to hold @ Ko4life.

We get it just like premium, i havent heard anyone complaining about their premium running out ?
    you dont get much special as donater and donations are just to help ko4life maintaining the servers, upgrades and licenses, so 3months is fine

Cadence96

When for donating you get a custom title. Is it removed when the donator status expires?
    Maybe K4L should make a new group: old donators, for people who donated before but not lately.

Banned

It is not removed when donator status expires. Altho your Group status does.

Boyce

Ko4Life gives a lot to people, well atleast me. The Admins don't demand you to donate, there isnt giant banners saying " Donate today " etc. Without ko4life i wouldnt have been able to do the trades i have, and gained the USD from selling my items, that probably wouldn't have been possible with out this forum. So it makes sense to donate imo. Also serverstatus and kodb which can be very useful.

ko4life donation has a 2nd use...

allow lutz to babashop a CS when he still play!! (but no CS was bought )
    bought Festo a 42" LCD (goddam he's watching pr0n on it right now)

support lutz to college
    buy Festo alcohol

All donation money is still in my paypal account, its used when we need it

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast