Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Donator has a duration?

This is a discussion on Donator has a duration? within the Feedback forums, part of the General category; Vandy when did you become mod?...
Page: 5

Vandy when did you become mod?

Banned

Vandy when did you become mod?[/b]
    Been a ventrilo mod for a few months.

I know where you are coming from with your question but why do you have to start a flame war all the time when you reply to me?

Seriously, my opinion has NOTHING to do with Global MODS and higher authority, If there is a problem with my opinion PLEASE /pm a Admin so he can deal with me.

god its like $3.30 a month. and its stated clearing 3 months duration. no1 is forcing u to donate

Pirate409

Acctually I tried to make an account before I donated 3 times and all 3 times it wouldn't let me. I donated after not being able to post or see the trade forums that my freinds kept telling me about and now I can see and do all the things I've heard about. I just wonder if I'll have to donate again to stay or if once is enought. I'm hoping it's not like ko where Prem runs out and now I can't log into server. But I don't know it might be that way.

Uhm, you're saying you couldn't see the market sections before you donated? That's weird, you should be able to see all the normal sections even without donator status. After 3 moths your donator status will eventually run out but it should only limit you off the DONATOR/VIP section.

When you register your application is checked by a administrator, i guess they hadn't finished on yours but when they saw you had donated they thought you were not a scammer. After your donation period expires as nesma said, the only sections you will not be able to see is the VIP and donater section.

Pirate409

Uhm, you're saying you couldn't see the market sections before you donated? That's weird, you should be able to see all the normal sections even without donator status. After 3 moths your donator status will eventually run out but it should only limit you off the DONATOR/VIP section.[/b]
    Ah ok cool thanks for info. Yeah I tried and waited the 3 days and then tried to log in and it wouldn't let me log in at all. Tried makeing the accoutn 3 times and the 4 said what ever and donated lol. but atleast I know I will still beable to read almost everything 4 months from now and post. Couldn't post while under review either ;s

Banned Senior Member

ya we have admin approval on accounts, it's not instant registration but it keeps us more secure on scammers. Unfortunally because it's all manual we can get a tad behind on them but ya thats why you weren't able to see the market untill one of us validated it

i leave this topic alone for weeks and its still goin on random stuff xD

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345