Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Dumb ass shyt lol

This is a discussion on Dumb ass shyt lol within the Feedback forums, part of the General category; Im not looking for issues but I do know that that character hasnt been the model KO player, now rather ...
Page: 2

Im not looking for issues but I do know that that character hasnt been the model KO player, now rather or not it was Eric is between the people playing that account , and btw Eric this was way back when HeelerHans was playing and Refugee was the clan that this was done to . Ask Chantico, he should remeber us on vent laghing at the fact our King would stoop so low. I have no complaints , just a observation thats all . As you can tell by my grammer and writting I am by far not a child, so please ( 0000000 ) learn to distinguish the two before you run your trap kk , your the only pimpled face kid here buddy . Try checking my post before you acuse 000 , youll see I dont flame nor start crap, unlike you , who seems to have something to say fucked up rather its about one person or a clan you seem to smell blood and open your mouth and let all that green runny shit flow out , do us a favor, plug it , your shit stinks .

So Eric, what was wrong with sillyho's topics? From what I read, they were simply defending DrTiger, granted drtiger was a duper/scammer bla bla bla, but what happened to freedom of speach, you do live in america afterall, or is is just simply that you are biased(good enough excuse I guess). Silly's topic doesn't flame, didn't argue, just simply stated the fact that he was a good clannie before he left (he rejoined 2nite). So I'm kind of curious, what was wrong with sillyho's topics for you to lock them.

Thats the last one Iread as I posted this topic, didnt seem right it was locked , Silly came as correct as anyone could, in a very politically correct fashion, yet locked instantly . Doent seem fair nor right to him and others that may have had imput, as well as you seem to get you little cheap shots in and then lock them , not giving anyone a chance for recourse .

mason_cro

So Eric, what was wrong with sillyho's topics? From what I read, they were simply defending DrTiger, granted drtiger was a duper/scammer bla bla bla, but what happened to freedom of speach, you do live in america afterall, or is is just simply that you are biased(good enough excuse I guess). Silly's topic doesn't flame, didn't argue, just simply stated the fact that he was a good clannie before he left (he rejoined 2nite). So I'm kind of curious, what was wrong with sillyho's topics for you to lock them.
    +1

Also,Lemon got banned only because he insulted Eric The Great, and probably cuz he's Ilu. That is also dumb. SillyHo made a fair topic with GOOD arguments, not just "you dupe, BC sucks, i'll get my ban stick". It got locked. Who is next? Anyone who writes something that doesn't go with Eric's flow will get closed/banned? GG!
    The mods, and especially Eric, are biased and that is not good for the community, nor is it fair. If this happens more often ( which it will ),more and more ppl will leave to some 3rd forum and this one will die too. To be perfectly honest, I'd take any of the Ilu over Eric or especially zero any given day, but that's just my opinion. I'll prolly get banned too cause I have an opinion.

Volcanic

Eric, i saw this and thought of you;

Best not to talk about his `chums` either. Unless you want to be banned without warning. I suggest updating your forum rules .

LOL@Eric. :lol:

mason_cro

Ofc, I'm so sorry! Wouldn't want to make his chums angry, since they are a true rolemodel to the community. I look up to them and want to be like them when I grow up.
    P.S. Krakatoa u gettin banned as well xD
    BAN FEST! xD

Assaf001

Originally posted by Eric
    considering there is no such thing as stealing a boss.
    go explain it in dies :wacko:
    they don't get it :mellow:

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

wow....u guys are really lucky im not mod....fuck id make eric look like a saint at the rate id be moving and locking stupid threads h43r:

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

wasnt eric or one of the guys that played F9Devil caught bug abusing towers?

If it was in fact Eric, wich im not sure, what`s he doing as moderator? :mellow:

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

Originally posted by Dro
    wasnt eric or one of the guys that played F9Devil caught bug abusing towers? *

If it was in fact Eric, wich im not sure, what`s he doing as moderator? *:mellow:
    eric didnt play the account during that time i believe...theres a few people that play f9

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

Originally posted by camaz0tz+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(camaz0tz)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Dro
    wasnt eric or one of the guys that played F9Devil caught bug abusing towers? *

If it was in fact Eric, wich im not sure, what`s he doing as moderator? *:mellow:
    eric didnt play the account during that time i believe...theres a few people that play f9[/b]
    if thats so, all good. He`s being a bit rough for the few time he has as mod... but thats how i like em :lol:

Originally posted by mason_cro
    +1

Also,Lemon got banned only because he insulted Eric The Great, and probably cuz he's Ilu. That is also dumb. SillyHo made a fair topic with GOOD arguments, not just "you dupe, BC sucks, i'll get my ban stick". It got locked. Who is next? Anyone who writes something that doesn't go with Eric's flow will get closed/banned? GG!
    The mods, and especially Eric, are biased and that is not good for the community, nor is it fair. If this happens more often ( which it will ),more and more ppl will leave to some 3rd forum and this one will die too. To be perfectly honest, I'd take any of the Ilu over Eric or especially zero any given day, but that's just my opinion. I'll prolly get banned too cause I have an opinion.
    I've spoken to sillyho already about his topics, GreyHawk aka DrTiger deserves no glory regardless if he is a "nice guy".

ppl who defend dupers shouldn't be welcome on this forum, ranking or FG is a better place for you. you even admit he is a duper yet somehow he doesnt deserve to be flamed? you are a hypocrite. Who cares if he is a nice guy? Do nice people have a license to dupe?

As for illuminati, show me one good point they make? every flame war they invariably start ends up with them being proved wrong over and over, but they are too stupid to see sense. Also they believe anyone outside illuminati to be a cheater. Most of the ares flame wars are initiated by members of illuminati because they are stubborn and self-righteous.

:rollseyes:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12