Clan section

This is a discussion on Clan section within the Feedback forums, part of the General category; It would be very good if you guys(Ko4life administrators) would make section for every server there. Anyone agrees with this?...
Page: 1

maliluki

It would be very good if you guys(Ko4life administrators) would make section for every server there.
    Anyone agrees with this?

13 seperate sections? no thanks.

maliluki

13 seperate sections? no thanks.[/b]
    Ok.Sorry it was just an opinion.

easy would be subsections in the market section but still its good as it is

SilentDaemon

When you have something to say post it in a general chat.

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

When you have something to say post it in a general chat.[/b]
    the post is in the correct section , if someone needs correcting the mods and admins will correct them ok!

Just make the Market Sections have Clan Recruitment aswell h34r:

Banned

This forum is damn near perfect just leave it how is it. I hate the KOW forums so canz gtfo. <3 h34r:

SilentDaemon

the post is in the correct section , if someone needs correcting the mods and admins will correct them ok![/b]
    I think you didnīt get my point...
    Ofc this topic is in the right section.
    Just want to say that those subsections (malilukiīs idea) arenīt needed, when you have smth to say, you have general chat, right?
    Thatīs it.

Peace

This forum is damn near perfect just leave it how is it. I hate the KOW forums so canz gtfo. <3 h34r:[/b]
    How the fuck would it become a KOW forum?

Question everything. Senior Member josri's Avatar

Ye it would be way better then this.

SuperRajiv The Spasian ResserGD's Avatar

I think that there should be a section for each section, which has 2 sub forums for clan recruitment and market forum.

that way, u dont get ppl posting xxx for king in general section, and shits about players in xx server in general section aswell. it would clean it up alot. it also gives ppl a place to bitch about ppl :P

i think we should seriously consider this option..

I think that there should be a section for each section, which has 2 sub forums for clan recruitment and market forum.

that way, u dont get ppl posting xxx for king in general section, and shits about players in xx server in general section aswell. it would clean it up alot. it also gives ppl a place to bitch about ppl :P

i think we should seriously consider this option..[/b]
    If we do that, we&#39;ll split up the forum into the servers, which would effectively kill the regular General Chat section. On top of that, then we&#39;d have to hire moderators for each server&#39;s forum, which would make our staff entirely too big -_-.

I HIGHLY doubt we&#39;ll be splitting General Chat into the different servers.

Banned

i think we should seriously consider this option..[/b]
    All king topics should be moved to "In Game Request." ---> Well thats what some mods have done in the past. but i guess mods figure it either gets more attention in GC or its to bothering to move every king topic every month.

SuperRajiv The Spasian ResserGD's Avatar

If we do that, we&#39;ll split up the forum into the servers, which would effectively kill the regular General Chat section. On top of that, then we&#39;d have to hire moderators for each server&#39;s forum, which would make our staff entirely too big -_-.

I HIGHLY doubt we&#39;ll be splitting General Chat into the different servers.[/b]
    I dont think it would kill general section. Theres still alot of topics there which arent relevent to specific servers.

And we wouldnt need more staff. the market moderators could simply become server moderators or something.

Anyway its just a suggestion and like everything there is +s and -s.