Various Languages forums

This is a discussion on Various Languages forums within the Feedback forums, part of the General category; Dunno if it would be a nice idea. U guys can make some subforums with different languages to talk about ...
Page: 1

Dunno if it would be a nice idea.
    U guys can make some subforums with different languages to talk about KOin general, merchant area and stuff like that.

Just need to vote the new languages ^^
    Make a pool like.

Espaņol
    Portuguese
    Turk (maybe if it isnt a bad idea)

Maybe if it can be implemmented at ko4life would be more easy to find awnsers for the most hard questions for ppls that dont know much english like meh !

JUst an idea ...

SilentDaemon

I donīt agree. Itīs an english speaking forum. English or bb.

el_loko

english forum in turkish game

also i vote for lenguage section

I donīt agree. Itīs an english speaking forum. English or bb.[/b]
    nice .. did you release that 6/10 ppls in ko dont speak english?
    It was just an idea if you dont like just dont post anything.

Actually, SilentDaemon is right. It's an English forum. End of story. We, as moderators, don't speak every language, therefore, how could we moderate a forum of which the normal language is something that we don't understand? And no, we won't simply hire moderators to moderate any language-based forums.

Actually, SilentDaemon is right. It's an English forum. End of story. We, as moderators, don't speak every language, therefore, how could we moderate a forum of which the normal language is something that we don't understand? And no, we won't simply hire moderators to moderate any language-based forums.[/b]
    +1.. and they already have other forums for other languages.. if you really want a spanish forum... host it yourself and ask ko4life admins the permission to advertise the site on ko4life.. as long as the rules are the same as ko4life it shouldnt be a problem

even if its a english forum u will see ppl write offtopic and then post something in there own language anyways

and everyone ore almost everyone that comes here speaks english so there isnt a need for many languages i think

Banned

If this would happen then you would take away from other sections such as general chat section.

Therefore this means it wont be implimented. There was a big controversy of people wanting subsections to i think market sections? but the answer from ko4life staff was that it would take away from sections like media/clan/general chat sections so it wasnt a good thing to do.

If you have such a big problem with your language and this forum then either use a translater and copy/paste everything or go find another forum with your language.

http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=9343

Look at the second 0 under rules. I am not sure if that rule means any replys or the topic itself.

Question everything. Senior Member josri's Avatar

Actually, SilentDaemon is right. It's an English forum. End of story. We, as moderators, don't speak every language, therefore, how could we moderate a forum of which the normal language is something that we don't understand? And no, we won't simply hire moderators to moderate any language-based forums.[/b]
    Delete all the non english replys please.

Delete all the non english replys please.[/b]

I try to verbally warn people before warning them through IPB. I figure that messing up one time isn't that big of a deal, but using another language in all your replies is something different.

Question everything. Senior Member josri's Avatar

I try to verbally warn people before warning them through IPB. I figure that messing up one time isn't that big of a deal, but using another language in all your replies is something different.[/b]
    Should watch all the post of migueldeath or whatever. he has pretty much non english ones

SuperRajiv The Spasian ResserGD's Avatar

Everyone who is active on these forums speaks english. English is the most universal language out of people who are on ko4life. Sure, KO is not english speaking by %, but these forums are. By a long way alot of people here speak only english, or english as a strong second language. Sure u can make forums for other languages, but what will it achieve? it will only split up the community, and just take up more space on the server.

The fact that there are hardly any posts in foreign languages on ko4life clearly suggests that it isnt in high demand.

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

I can only tell people to fuck off and speak English in so many languages

much easier for me to commit admin abuse in Egnlish

I can only tell people to fuck off and speak English in so many languages

much easier for me to commit admin abuse in Egnlish[/b]
    i agree but no admin abuse from my side english is a must but then it isnt many ppls main language and u get posts like
    zuhahaha moron u dont write that your grammer sucks thats also anoying very much