Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

lol

This is a discussion on lol within the Feedback forums, part of the General category; I don't know this guy or w/e but it just seems to be fucking stupid for someone to be banned ...
Page: 1

I don't know this guy or w/e but it just seems to be fucking stupid for someone to be banned for saying THIS:
    Haha I think its pretty funny. To all you saying this isnt funny or wrong, well its just as when you laugh about racists jokes. And posting/laughing at it doesn't mean you approve it you tards.[/b]
    Big shit Jackson is dead, you liked him? go praise him on a fucking MJ forum not ban someone 30 days for saying a god damn picture about him was funny. Disrespectful? Sure, this isn't 4chan with all those fags and there are rules but there is worst stuff here then a JOKE about him, god people making jokes about thousands of people dying but when they don't mean anything to you you "/don't_give_a_fuck" and people get nothing....

anyways he never said anything directly, why is he banned? i never saw d4rki's pictures but i get they were about jackson and depending on the severity of them maybe he shouldn't of been banned. there is not some rule on not respecting on it, dead or not many people hate him due to the allegations.

I think darki's picture was pedobear saying RIP next to MJ"s grave and yeah I also think that's a fucking stupid reason to ban someone for 30 days. Vandy wasn't even THAT bad..

Banned

only 30 , deathbob was perm banned

To punish and enslave Senior Member Magyk's Avatar

Rofl, he was banned for that pic? I didnt even bother to make an effort to look at that post about MJ. Dont care rly. But wtf?

Fen less mengz.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showb...st-moments.html

he was apparently rehearsing the day before im glad i woke up to find this shit out and not having to see all the stupid news coverage altho im sure it will last for a couple of weeks

and cama's def right his tickets will be worth quite a bit just think about wat elvis's tickets sold[/b]

drugs actually but the drugs were for the stress im sure but he brought it on himself the guy was spending about 30 million a month at one point
    the guy sold 700 million albums theres no debating his talent but as for kids these days showing respect ... how can they considering the things he has done it wasn't just one random law suit it was quite a few and thats wat kids know him for because they weren't brought up when thriller was hot they were brought up when he was showing up to court in pajamas

and its silly for me to have to bring it up but considering ur trashing the kids here for having a problem with him and expecting no one to say nething thats even sillier

joking about it tho is pretty immature and uncalled for[/b]

he was not found guilty because he settled out of court .... which is why he was broke and does not even make him close to being innocent .

all i have to say is watch the fucked up interview of him on abc he admits to half the shit he was accused of ...[/b]

i was banned for one of these 3 post you be the judge ....

and its quite redick that the warning is on the bottom of page 2 .... i'd be banned for another 20+ days if it wasn't for an admin realizing how redick it is to force your opinions on people in off topic and get banned 30 days ... even a perm ban seriously ?

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

i was banned for one of these 3 post you be the judge ....

and its quite redick that the warning is on the bottom of page 2 .... i'd be banned for another 20+ days if it wasn't for an admin realizing how redick it is to force your opinions on people in off topic and get banned 30 days ... even a perm ban seriously ?[/b]
    whats ur obsession with dick? u said dick like twice in this post......

whats ur obsession with dick? u said dick like twice in this post......[/b]
    That being said he has a valid point. Moderators can't force their views onto us. New or old they should know MUCH better then to ban people because they do not agree with their point of view. Fact is, people did think as him as a "molester", there was many many cases about him, he did do stupid stuff to give the general public this view on him, it's not some rumour going around that will spoil his image, he already did that around 8 years ago. But my point here is not about what Michael Jackson did or didn't do, it's that you can't ban someone for expressing their opinion on the situation, just because he has passed away doesn't mean people should shun those feelings away, sure they shouldn't be disrespectful and make jokes, but if that's what they truely think then you shouldn't be punishing them about it.

@ the banning in my original post. Who actually banned him? Who is stupid enough to ban someone because they LAUGHED at something? What right do you have to decide what people can or can't find funny? Ridiculous.

That being said he has a valid point. Moderators can't force their views onto us. New or old they should know MUCH better then to ban people because they do not agree with their point of view. Fact is, people did think as him as a "molester", there was many many cases about him, he did do stupid stuff to give the general public this view on him, it's not some rumour going around that will spoil his image, he already did that around 8 years ago. But my point here is not about what Michael Jackson did or didn't do, it's that you can't ban someone for expressing their opinion on the situation, just because he has passed away doesn't mean people should shun those feelings away, sure they shouldn't be disrespectful and make jokes, but if that's what they truely think then you shouldn't be punishing them about it.

@ the banning in my original post. Who actually banned him? Who is stupid enough to ban someone because they LAUGHED at something? What right do you have to decide what people can or can't find funny? Ridiculous.[/b]
    I believe Danny was the one to ban him, but he said he was enforcing what, either plodez said or ressergd, I can't remember.

From the beginning Senior Member EG4L's Avatar

i replied in the topic with my opinion on this.

http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?sh...p;#entry2516257

Beramusian Senior Member Fr4nkie's Avatar

I'd do the same thing as Danny did. By the way, it was me who banned "deathbob", so if you think I've made a wrong thing, go ahead send a PM to any Admin about it, anything else? before I close this thread.

Before you close this thread? Firstly, this thread isn't about deathbob, so you can get off that subject, secondly if you would do the same thing Danny did, then, with all due respect, you are stupid. Please, go ahead and tell me what CYANEXTIME did wrong, he said he found those pictures funny. OH NO HEAVEN FORBID HE FOUND SOMETHING YOU DIDN'T FUNNY? BAN HIM! BAN HIM RIGHT NOW BECAUSE HE CANNOT DISAGREE WITH THE PERSONAL VIEWS OF A MODERATOR! -_-

Before you close this thread? Firstly, this thread isn't about deathbob, so you can get off that subject, secondly if you would do the same thing Danny did, then, with all due respect, you are stupid. Please, go ahead and tell me what CYANEXTIME did wrong, he said he found those pictures funny. OH NO HEAVEN FORBID HE FOUND SOMETHING YOU DIDN'T FUNNY? BAN HIM! BAN HIM RIGHT NOW BECAUSE HE CANNOT DISAGREE WITH THE PERSONAL VIEWS OF A MODERATOR! -_-[/b]
    You don't see anyone getting banned/suspended for joking on billy mays, oh, I forgot, he's not important. :/

Before you close this thread? Firstly, this thread isn't about deathbob, so you can get off that subject, secondly if you would do the same thing Danny did, then, with all due respect, you are stupid. Please, go ahead and tell me what CYANEXTIME did wrong, he said he found those pictures funny. OH NO HEAVEN FORBID HE FOUND SOMETHING YOU DIDN'T FUNNY? BAN HIM! BAN HIM RIGHT NOW BECAUSE HE CANNOT DISAGREE WITH THE PERSONAL VIEWS OF A MODERATOR! -_-[/b]
    So if he lol'd with that picture, that's ok. But is there a GOOD reason to post it? I laugh everytime I read cama, schrotti and dro's posts, but I'm not posting it everytime.

So if he lol'd with that picture, that's ok. But is there a GOOD reason to post it? I laugh everytime I read cama, schrotti and dro's posts, but I'm not posting it everytime.[/b]
    Wait so now you are trying to justify his ban as "spam" because he shouldn't say the pictures are funny? If so you have a lot of banning to do in the "Motivational Picture Thread" my good sir.

The reason he said they were funny is because all the hypocrites were crying how disrespectful the pictures are but yet they laugh at pictures which mock incidents where 1000's of people died or laugh at pictures that mock people's way of life. He was trying to say that to a person with a un-bias sense of humour, those pictures are funny and they should not flame the guy for posting them if they laughed at some of the previous pictures posted, which are very tacky.

<span style="font-family:Georgia">Looks to me like you&#39;re bored and just looking for a flame war for entertainment.</span>[/b]

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast