I get muted for 3 days, for saying one thing in a previous topic about insanity. Here's havoc shouting off his normal nonsense flames. If I'm going to be banned, then the rules should be enforced on him as well.

edit* btw thats jelousy talking right there. and thats EXACTLY what everyone else does. they arent in lnsanity so they flame. game over and your arguing WITH this guy and he just spoke the truth
why do i defend them

WHY DO I DEFEND THEM you fuking idiot

THEY ARE THE most respectable players on this fuking server you dipshit and the few flamers and morons and the couldnt-make-it children are the ones flaming them and thats the reason Evil quit before giving the ex ms8 back to have it deleted as well, if any of you had half the respect they did in this community i would actually read half of your posts before knowing whats already been said a dozen times over by THE SAME DOZEN PEOPLE

YES THE ITEMS WERE ACCEPTED BY VIA, YES THEY WERE OBVIOUSLY DUPED / DB HACKED BUT FOR ONE. WE DIDNT KNOW DUPE WAS BACK. WE DIDNT KNOW WHAT TO THINK. BEFORE VIA KNEW IT HE WAS IN THE TRADE WINDOW WITH THE SHIT. WHAT WOULD YOU DO? YOU WOULD ACCEPT

thats the simple concept you have to understand

NOW

thats why i defend these people. because you dont have half your fuking facts strait or else you would be making sense and we wouldnt be lawling at you in vent

yes screenshots were posted IN DEFENCE OF VIA to let EVERYONE know they were in our clan and yes we had them but they were going through inspection as soon as a gm could

BUT THAT WASNT GOOD ENOUGH i'd prefered now via kept them and we owned you in CZ THEN YOU WOULD HAVE AN EXCUSE TO US WOOPING YOUR ASS DAY IN DAY OUT

get over it HALF THIS SHIT YOUR POSTING IS 2 WEEKS OLD NOW YOUR FLAMING FOR WHAT? are you going to gain something from flaming us? yes via was banned.. doubt it will last long because EVERYTHING we did we confirmed with a GM first, we havent been to G1 G2 G3 G4 delos / isiloon because a GM said "ill ask" and he came back and said "no its a bannable offence" so we only do G1 isiloon

NOW WHAT IS THERE TO FLAME the spawning boss accusations is pathetic. a 30minute long vent convo and we already know who was recording it and hes one of the more retarded users that was kicked from the clan and was aparently pissed at via

ALSO IN THE VENT CONVO'S he cut out everyone but the 4 people you hear speaking in the first one so i find that a complete waiste of time.. considering it has nothing in it

IF YOU DONT HAVE PROOF STFU OR BACK IT UP!!!

thats all we ask for on this server, is a clan that talked trash in the beginning can SOMEHOW back it up BUT NONE OF YOU CAN AND NONE OF YOU WILL EVER BE ABLE TO BECAUSE YOUR QUITTING THE SERVER BECAUSE YOU CANT CUT IT NOW GO BACK TO DIEZ WITH YOUR DO IT MY WAY ATTITUDE AND GTFO THIS SERVER YOUR USELESS HERE ANYWAYS

oh heres my cap locks key..[/b]