Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

To Eric

This is a discussion on To Eric within the Feedback forums, part of the General category; +99 on phantom...
Page: 2

De_Piere

+99 on phantom

DragonFire

you should be glad there are people enforcing the rules..you dont want another Ranking do you?

Originally posted by Dragonfire333
    you should be glad there are people enforcing the rules..you dont want another Ranking do you?
    +1. even though "+1" posts are dumb.

apoth0r

i sat here thinking of something constructive and polite but theres only a few words for this forum (apart from paddy)

very very lame, i think its the fact that everyones joy humour and ability to have fun and have respect for other people have been drained by turks asking for parties, thinking about things to moan about on a forum, trying to gain an edge on anyone by calling them retards or flaming them for any post they make.

I would've expected more from a well-known player renound for their skills rather then their mouth but hey what can u do, they guy is obviously losing his grip on reality so he must come out shining his sheriff badge in order to get some pride in life.

So fuck u later, i thought id come back and see if i can have a few laughs, instead im feeling a little drained because ur all such hardwork, lack of respect for anyone who isnt called 00000000 or 09234674774 or any other 'old skool' lvl 70 who did it 'the real way'. Well instead of having a level 70 char, i have my own company and a future in something other then a click & buy icon.

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

xD good thing im not mod eh eric?

Moved to ko4life.

Zarger

Originally posted by Eric
    Moved to ko4life.
    Finally a mod moves the topic. Thats what SOME of you could atleast do instead of locking a well topic to be talked about that was posted in the wrong section...(phantom... :wub: ).

apothor i agree 100% sir

and no i do not want another ranking forum.

but i say be a little bit leniant in the posts. i mean if the post is interesting and people enjoy talking in it (that isnt flaming), why not keep it up on the section where most people read?

mordeth

I have to say that Eric may be a little lock happy and maybe likes to get in the last word before he locks a topic, but at least he does get things moved around to the right forums which means i can actually find shit that i'm looking for. Also to note he seems to be a worse forum troll then Dmio (which is a good thing for a mod). I think if we give him a little time, he'll loosen up a little which wouldn't be a bad thing, although banning dmio when he gets back (if he isn't banned already) should be on the top of his list.

Peace

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

If anyone can find a post here that I have locked that wasn't going either way off topic/posted in wrong section or constant flames I will give you 500m on ares.
    if u closed this one
    http://www.ko4life.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=37162
    u owe me 500m on ares

Wasn't me.

mordeth

I know this is off topic but what the fuck does the pic under your name mean?

it says from autumn to ashes and it would be a band if im not mistaken :x

BANNED FOR SCAMMING!

If anyone can find a post here that I have locked that wasn't going either way off topic/posted in wrong section or constant flames I will give you 500m on ares.
    http://www.ko4life.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=37206

You locked this thread, where a reasonable guy simply wanted an apology from 000000 who broke the forum rules YOU are supposed to be helping enforce.

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

New mod always tend to be quick on the draw, then they genrally relax more.

Cax your a good kid but you always try and follow the crowd far too much on these forums in a desperate cry for popularity, if someone posts that is well known that F9 is the greatest mod ever I am sure you be +1ing all praises possible.

With the comment about the old school players getting respect. Think about it who did the newer player look up to or want to beat or be like? To me it's kinda obvious that older players tend to get the poularity. I myself have only spent time on Diez and don't really know anyone from any of the other servers. Only reason why I am aware of ppl like Zero and F9 is because of their movies and guides they did a long time ago.

Movies get ppl known in KO , I to this day have yet to see a good videos from the younger server.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast